Runragged
Member
- Joined
- Sep 14, 2021
- Messages
- 1,157
- Reaction score
- 737
- Points
- 83
I think he was referring to combining Kitzbuhel for King George and Gaelic Warrior for Gold Cup, as if Kitzbuhel won then he will shorten for the Gold Cup and thus in theory GW should drift in price.Je ne te comprends pas.......What do you mean by a negative impact on the other two prices ? Do you mean they will shorten or go out ? I think Kitzbuhel winning the King George directly impacts the fact Lulamba and Romeo Coolio will go Ryanair which means, in my opinion, their prices will shorten. Hence placing the bet now. The point I was making is there is an opportunity for a related bet based on the King George outcome and you don't get that opportunity very often. It is of course all down to personal interpretation and attitude to risk. And after a couple of lunchtime Stella's I can confirm my attitude to risk in all aspects of my life goes through the roof.![]()