Shes not injured. "Shes grand" literally from the horses mouth.
Great news Scooby. Are we looking at any specific prep-race for her prior to Cheltenham?
Not a clue
that's literally the 3rd time iv had to ask due to rumour. Next time I'll be silent, let her drift and take the prices.
Shes not injured. "Shes grand" literally from the horses mouth.
Shes not injured. "Shes grand" literally from the horses mouth.
Shes not injured. "Shes grand" literally from the horses mouth.
Not a clue
that's literally the 3rd time iv had to ask due to rumour. Next time I'll be silent, let her drift and take the prices.
Not being greedy but YES
Again thanks , great info
If mark Howard knows more than the woman who's sat on her, then iv lost all faith in this game.
Shes not injured. "Shes grand" literally from the horses mouth.
... Eeeaauughnuoughofthenonsense...
... Eeeaauughnuoughofthenonsense...
Surprised nobody has mentioned colreevy, nice performance today, it was stayers to the fore last year with all the pacey 2 milers beaten.
I'm certainly happy I have her covered anyway.
Surprised nobody has mentioned colreevy, nice performance today, it was stayers to the fore last year with all the pacey 2 milers beaten.
I'm certainly happy I have her covered anyway.