• HELP US - Become a Patron - Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated ... a small donation each month would be a huge contribution. Become a Patron!

Mares Novice Hurdle 2020

Shes not injured. "Shes grand" literally from the horses mouth.
 
Last edited:
Great news Scooby. Are we looking at any specific prep-race for her prior to Cheltenham?

Not a clue

that's literally the 3rd time iv had to ask due to rumour. Next time I'll be silent, let her drift and take the prices.
 
Cheers for all your hard work Scooby. I thought i was coming home from work today and putting one more in the bin.
TOP MAN THANK YOU.
 
... Eeeaauughnuoughofthenonsense...
 
Surprised nobody has mentioned colreevy, nice performance today, it was stayers to the fore last year with all the pacey 2 milers beaten.

I'm certainly happy I have her covered anyway.
 
Surprised nobody has mentioned colreevy, nice performance today, it was stayers to the fore last year with all the pacey 2 milers beaten.

I'm certainly happy I have her covered anyway.

Even though I'm on her already I had to go in again before, as couldnt believe Hills remained unchanged at 20/1. Still there now which is very surprising. Lamarckise and Dolcita may prove to be better, but as we stand right now, she has the best form in the book to my eyes.
 
Surprised nobody has mentioned colreevy, nice performance today, it was stayers to the fore last year with all the pacey 2 milers beaten.

I'm certainly happy I have her covered anyway.

Think we've had this conversation before when you thought she might run in the royal bond.
Would probably need ground and pace to be in her favour for this race, or they change the distance to 3 miles.
Willie might not even run her in this, and go for the bartlett actually.
definite stayer.