Love your confidence!Navan will be fine.
Love your confidence!
Actually, just looked at forecast.....no idea what Yosser was looking at![]()
Trying to post a screenshot of the weather forecast.Love your confidence!
Actually, just looked at forecast.....no idea what Yosser was looking at![]()
Phew!!!! I’m on a ferry so am committed to attending. Looking forward to a good day racing if not weather!
Have a good day Killiney , Rain or no Rain ..Phew!!!! I’m on a ferry so am committed to attending. Looking forward to a good day racing if not weather!
Queally doing the same with his. Not surprised with Theflyingking given the trip...GE looks to have a few horses double-declared at Navan. Hopefully that’s not in anticipation of tomorrow’s card being abandoned
Think you are mistaking Wales for Ireland !!Trying to post a screenshot of the weather forecast.Might just be below Navan. It's changed from bright red to dark orange this morning.
My friend was sat next to Gavin Cromwell at an event last night. I said get the goss.
Today I was like "well?". He replied "He may have told me something but i was too drunk to remember"
Haha ffs thought we were going to get something good thereMy friend was sat next to Gavin Cromwell at an event last night. I said get the goss.
Today I was like "well?". He replied "He may have told me something but i was too drunk to remember"