• HELP US - Become a Patron - Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated ... a small donation each month would be a huge contribution. Become a Patron!

General Chat

Anyone know what Nicky said about Constitution Hill in the racing post?
Sometbing along the lines he's back to his best??
Probably best to wait and see for yourself
Don’t have to bet, or take a gamble if you like. After all that’s the game…..gambling.
 
Anyone know what Nicky said about Constitution Hill in the racing post?
Sometbing along the lines he's back to his best??
Said that "He's a completely different horse to last year"...."Never seen him move better"...."I think he's suddenly developed quality. He never had quality, he was a square block, but he seems to have lengthened somehow and it's great to watch"
 
Said that "He's a completely different horse to last year"...."Never seen him move better"...."I think he's suddenly developed quality. He never had quality, he was a square block, but he seems to have lengthened somehow and it's great to watch"
Think I preferred the days when we just gambled without all this trainer quote stuff .
What is one supposed to make of that?
Had no quality??!! Was a square block??
Seems to have lengthened somehow??
Personally im ignoring all that, and generally not taking much notice of any quotes from horses connections, except maybe a jockey after a race.
Much like I’ve always done.
Every horse has a price and just a case of whether that’s big enough to take a gamble on his or hers fitness, wellbeing etc
Much prefer that than relying on quotes to decide my bets.
 
Said that "He's a completely different horse to last year"...."Never seen him move better"...."I think he's suddenly developed quality. He never had quality, he was a square block, but he seems to have lengthened somehow and it's great to watch"
That is one of Hendersons very best quotes. :ROFLMAO:
Gushing Bullshit like a male elephant with diarrhea.

Posh boy probably having a shower under it before washing his weird hair with Timotei.
From now on Constitution Hill will be known as "spongebob"
 
That is one of Hendersons very best quotes. :ROFLMAO:
Gushing Bullshit like a male elephant with diarrhea.

Posh boy probably having a shower under it before washing his weird hair with Timotei.
From now on Constitution Hill will be known as "spongebob"
That’s why I’m ignoring it.
He’s getting on in age, much older than me and my brain confuses me at times!!
As for his jockey, I will take your word as to his bathroom habits!!!
 
Good to see Tizzard have some success
Alexei should really be aimed at the betfair hurdle and then county or other valuable handicaps
But he won’t will he ? 😆
 
That is one of Hendersons very best quotes. :ROFLMAO:
Gushing Bullshit like a male elephant with diarrhea.

Posh boy probably having a shower under it before washing his weird hair with Timotei.
From now on Constitution Hill will be known as "spongebob"
😂😂😂LMAO
 
Monday morning blues but at least there's going to be some very informative racing to look forward to!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Eggs
Monday morning blues but at least there's going to be some very informative racing to look forward to!

…..including today, always worth checking @Saxon Warrior Nov race planner as there’s a few specific races today which tend to impact the Festival.
 
That’s for sure he won’t be winning the Festival bumper based on that so best let him go hurdling.
I'm prepared to give him another chance. I think he will prefer spring ground and Gavin's form is rotten, probably be design. It was 1/51 before racing yesterday. Celestial Tune came out and boosted the form of his Punchestown win on Saturday too. I think 33/1 with cash out is fair enough.
 
  • Like
Reactions: IstabraqBarRegular
I'm prepared to give him another chance. I think he will prefer spring ground and Gavin's form is rotten, probably be design. It was 1/51 before racing yesterday. Celestial Tune came out and boosted the form of his Punchestown win on Saturday too. I think 33/1 with cash out is fair enough.
100%,can forgive any horse a average run on yesterdays ground, taking the stable form over the last week into consideration too the 33's might be an overreaction from the books, his previous form keeps stacking up and everyone around the horse believes he is special, I'll be judging him on his next performance.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Exar Essay
Can’t remember who 1st put up the KDB Arkle, TNL CH but what a shout now State Man is out. The bet is looking very pretty
 
…..Tizzard ATR added to stable tour thread.