Willie talking up klassical dream and saldier today in RP.
Thinks melon will take to chasing.
Did he mention sharjah?
Sharjah wouldn't strike me as a chaser. Melon will be interesting could see him being very good, as he travels so well, but by Medicean, isn't there some anti flat breeding stat?
Personally hope he goes chasing, what with KD & Saldier for the CH now!
He politely stated Kemboy has let himself go his summer![]()
Judge for yourself. Cadmium and Kemboy 2 weeks ago:
![]()
Am I right in my thinking that it's a positive if they come back fat?,
It might have been compared to being thin?
The thought being its easier to lose weight than gain racing weight?
I must have read that somewhere?
Ooooooooh ! , I just love Cheesy Wotsit's.............. kemboy. x.![]()
Elixr De Nutz heading down this route rather than novice chasing
No decision on hurdles or fences for Aramon. They're just back in from the field so won't do any schooling for a good few weeks yet.