Hey lads. I think the key to Pym is Kempton. Kempton is just a track I associate with Henderson, I always like backing his horses there. However, he doesn't tend to run horses for this race at Kempton.
You might find the odd one in the last few years such as Cup Final but I think Nicky thought he was a Supreme horse but after he got stuffed twice by Irving threw him in here hoping that he might improve for a step up.
Simonsig went to Ascot, Sandown and Kelso.
Chatterbox went to Newbury twice.
Vyta Du Roc went to Cheltenham, Sandown & Newbury.
On The Blind Side who I think we can all agree was coming here hadn't been near the place either.
Finian's rainbow who was a champion chaser (all beit a poor renewal) won a bumper at Kempton but didn't go near the place over hurdles before finishing 5th in this taking in Newbury x2 and Ascot.
Who went to Kempton as a novice, River Wilde, Altior, Josses Hill, Vaniteux, Darlan.
Huntingdon seems to be another place where he sends Supreme horses with Buveur D'Air, Tent & Spirit Son also taking in that.