Quevega
FJPatron - DGCup Winner 2026
- Joined
- Feb 19, 2018
- Messages
- 22,521
- Reaction score
- 6,873
- Points
- 83
I was surprised Allaho didn't lead the King George from flag fall, I know he jumped the first in front but then settled and let Frodon and then Shishkin take the lead.
A confident Allaho camp would have bounced and gone.
It's almost like they think he might not be able to go the same gallop these days.
It's important to remember he missed last year and was 8 the last time he won the Ryanair in such style.
I don't rate the King George form at all.
Could be wrong though, and Allaho still deserves to be Favourite given the likely runners.
More than happy to leave him out this year though, don't even think I'll have any saver doubles on him, unless his price looks attractive.
A confident Allaho camp would have bounced and gone.
It's almost like they think he might not be able to go the same gallop these days.
It's important to remember he missed last year and was 8 the last time he won the Ryanair in such style.
I don't rate the King George form at all.
Could be wrong though, and Allaho still deserves to be Favourite given the likely runners.
More than happy to leave him out this year though, don't even think I'll have any saver doubles on him, unless his price looks attractive.