DenmanSacre
Fat Jockey Patron (est. March 2021)
- Joined
- Feb 1, 2020
- Messages
- 4,467
- Reaction score
- 1,415
- Points
- 83
Anyone know much about Ile Atlantique?
Not eligible as ran over hurdles in France.
Anyone know much about Ile Atlantique?
"That fella took all day to get going. He was one of the favourite horses I bought last year, I loved him from the day he came. That experience today, especially what he did in the last 100 yards, will stand to him."
@WillieMullinsNH
on 8/13 fav Fact To File
Willie Mullins-Ile Atlantique
@LeopardstownRC
:“He was very green turning for home & when Patrick asked him, it took while for penny to drop up straight. I think he’s championship bumper class so he’ll be heading down that road. Probably come back here for Dublin Racing Festival.”
Definitely ineligible yeah? :boxing:
Willie Mullins-Ile Atlantique
@LeopardstownRC
:“He was very green turning for home & when Patrick asked him, it took while for penny to drop up straight. I think he’s championship bumper class so he’ll be heading down that road. Probably come back here for Dublin Racing Festival.”
Definitely ineligible yeah? :boxing:
Interesting to see Lecky Watson open up as fav for tomorrow’s bumper despite being up against two Elliott hype horses (and him having the rare tag of not being a hype Mullins bumper horse).
Willie Mullins-Ile Atlantique
@LeopardstownRC
:“He was very green turning for home & when Patrick asked him, it took while for penny to drop up straight. I think he’s championship bumper class so he’ll be heading down that road. Probably come back here for Dublin Racing Festival.”
Definitely ineligible yeah? :boxing:
Sooo … seems as thought the DIAYT race has produced the best RPRs to date. 124 for him and Pour les Filles. That’s not quite the high 120s we’re looking for on debut BUT … if either of them were to win at DRF you could easily see this being upgraded to high 120s low 130s
Personally think 33's is big. Rode like a good thing and wide throughout just beaten late on by a horse he's giving 14lbs to. Mullins after saying he'll be hard to beat next time out.
I thought he was only giving 7lb for the jockeys claim?
I thought he was only giving 7lb for the jockeys claim?
Racing Post says he had 11-0 with a 7lb claimer unless it's already calculated that and subtracted it?
Racing Post says he had 11-0 with a 7lb claimer unless it's already calculated that and subtracted it?