• HELP US - Become a Patron - Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated ... a small donation each month would be a huge contribution. Become a Patron!

2023 Bumper

Most open Bumper in history!!!!
 
Better Days Ahead gotta be the one for Elliot now at least!
 
Minefield doesn't do this race justice. :congratulatory:
At this rate I think I'll just keep backing Queens Gamble.
 
God I hope DIAYT or CDS improve next time out or this race won't be festival worthy :highly_amused: Don't think we will be looking for the high 120s+ like most years...
 
Cheque books going to be out for the winner
 
Come on Henry, get Barry The Butcher out there, give us a star! :loyal:

I know Henry doesn't usually bother with the Bumper, but if this lad is anything close to as good as the hype suggests, surely he'd be tempted with how weak the race looks this year?
 
Minefield doesn't do this race justice. :congratulatory:
At this rate I think I'll just keep backing Queens Gamble.

Probably the right bet at this stage,has the CD form,will also get the mares & 4yo allowances,form of her april win seems fair,been trying to find something against her for the last 6 weeks but keep running into dead ends,think I'll join you now.
 
Apologies,she'll be 5 in march
so only the mares allowance.
 
Probably the right bet at this stage,has the CD form,will also get the mares & 4yo allowances,form of her april win seems fair,been trying to find something against her for the last 6 weeks but keep running into dead ends,think I'll join you now.

Just the mares allowance mate. She turns 5 next week. :encouragement:
 
I’m keeping my faith in Chapeau de Soleil, hopefully comes out to play soon. Just thought did everything wrong, but showed an engine the way the ground was made up at the end. Lot to iron out, but I’m quite hopefu.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BalthazarKing
Queens Gamble still been most impressive visually for me but this is a very open race hopefully value to be had.
 
Well … there’s a rating we were after at least. 132 for FTF