DenmanSacre
Fat Jockey Patron (est. March 2021)
- Joined
- Feb 1, 2020
- Messages
- 4,467
- Reaction score
- 1,415
- Points
- 83
Low 130’s ?
strange way to compare form using 2 different races ran at different speeds.
I agree it’s not ideal for backers but no where near as cut and dried as your interpretation.IMO.
I'd agree if he wasn't slower throughout the race even at the end. They were losing ground throughout. If he was faster over the last half a mile after being slower throughout the fair enough you can't make a very good comparison.
But he was slow throughout and the race fell apart for him to win. I'd fancy the mare to beat him if she can jump like she did last time out.
He's a non factor for me in this race and maybe that will come and bite me in the arse in a few weeks time.