Guinness Village
Member
- Joined
- Nov 18, 2019
- Messages
- 1,633
- Reaction score
- 665
- Points
- 83
Exactly. And with the bad doctor. Form looks very ordinaryEl cairos through Murat today not a nice watch today..
Exactly. And with the bad doctor. Form looks very ordinaryEl cairos through Murat today not a nice watch today..
Obviously if murat showed decent form it would be preferable if your an el cairos backer, but id be of the opinion that its tricky to get a handle on how good a horse like el cairos is, due to the way he's ridden.El cairos through Murat today not a nice watch today..
They will have handicaps in mind and that is probably the best way to make sure youre mark isnt higher than youd wantMurat didn't give himself a chance today though, never gone that far before so gets blasted off in front on shitty ground, was never getting home after a mile, very strange ride.
2 Runners from his race, a 2nd and a winner so far.The mighty beat roc dino a furlong or so
She’s one of three I’ve backedAnyone got any thoughts on Full Of Life for the Mares Novices Hurdle?
Not your typical profile for the race but holds a decent enough form line with Carrigmornaspruce.
She’s one of three I’ve backed
Echoing and old school the other 2
YepBit muggy continuing to back that I reckon
Not fussed with Henderson winner just then either
Probably franks Idaho more tha anything
Yes I agree tricky to assess, for me personally I'd always just like to see the ones in behind running well.Obviously if murat showed decent form it would be preferable if your an el cairos backer, but id be of the opinion that its tricky to get a handle on how good a horse like el cairos is, due to the way he's ridden.
He's always going to be ridden for one burst of speed after the last, and won't be going to the front until just before the last at the earliest, if it can be helped. Even if he was up against a 110 horse he'd probably only go past him after the last and win by 6 lengths. But he might do the exact same to a 140 horse. Its hard to know until he's in a better race.
Yep, it’s not always about winning distances.Obviously if murat showed decent form it would be preferable if your an el cairos backer, but id be of the opinion that its tricky to get a handle on how good a horse like el cairos is, due to the way he's ridden.
He's always going to be ridden for one burst of speed after the last, and won't be going to the front until just before the last at the earliest, if it can be helped. Even if he was up against a 110 horse he'd probably only go past him after the last and win by 6 lengths. But he might do the exact same to a 140 horse. Its hard to know until he's in a better race.
Yes thanks mate. Needed a break. Found last year a little too intense and it affected my enjoyment a bit. Plus I’ve reignited a long lost passion in collecting vinyl and it would appear I am only capable of handling one special interest at a time. Also in complete candour have found myself going down the Trump rabbit hole a little too much. In the past few weeks I’ve started to get that buzz again. I honestly wasn’t sure if it would return but it has and now I can’t wait.Been worried bout you
You ok![]()
I was waiting for Idaho to run again but ended up backing nrnb each way last weekYes thanks mate. Needed a break. Found last year a little too intense and it affected my enjoyment a bit. Plus I’ve reignited a long lost passion in collecting vinyl and it would appear I am only capable of handling one special interest at a time. Also in complete candour have found myself going down the Trump rabbit hole a little too much. In the past few weeks I’ve started to get that buzz again. I honestly wasn’t sure if it would return but it has and now I can’t wait.
Anyway apologies for getting us off topic. FWIW I think the Formby form may have been a little underrated by the market and if nothing else Idaho could prove a real nuisance to the current market leader.
I've been collecting vinyl for about a year now, can get a little expensive.Yes thanks mate. Needed a break. Found last year a little too intense and it affected my enjoyment a bit. Plus I’ve reignited a long lost passion in collecting vinyl and it would appear I am only capable of handling one special interest at a time. Also in complete candour have found myself going down the Trump rabbit hole a little too much. In the past few weeks I’ve started to get that buzz again. I honestly wasn’t sure if it would return but it has and now I can’t wait.
Anyway apologies for getting us off topic. FWIW I think the Formby form may have been a little underrated by the market and if nothing else Idaho could prove a real nuisance to the current market leader.
Yeah I’ve been lucky . I can only imagine the challenges you guys have faced . Fingers crossed you’ve all managed to get yourselves in decent positions. For me it’s going to feel like old times (I’m talking way way back) when 80% of my investment happened the week of. I thought I’d be sitting here with a hundred regrets but the only one that has really grated on me is Narcisco Has who I had a feeling was a really nice horse and did nothing about it…but it’s completely lame to complain about that knowing how many pot holes I’ve avoided.I was waiting for Idaho to run again but ended up backing nrnb each way last week
Not convinced but might be the second best uk horse.
Good season to join late I reckon as not many races look light on potential winners.
Looks possibly a classic festival at this stage
Yeah before the last year the last vinyl I bought would have been over 30 years ago . I’ve learnt so much over the past 18 months. It’s been mad but really enjoyable but crazy expensive as you say.I've been collecting vinyl for about a year now, can get a little expensive.
you can have my wheelbarrow when I'm gone.
I have to scoop mine up in bed and swing them in between legs when I want to lay on my side
Complicated getting old int it
I’m only 55 as well for fucks sake
I’ll be dragging the fuckers behind me in my eighties
Yep. Form looks very dodgy indeed. DDM and Murat a pile of .......El cairos through Murat today not a nice watch today..