• HELP US - Become a Patron - Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated ... a small donation each month would be a huge contribution. Become a Patron!

2026 Novice Hurdlers

JOB has said on front page of RP today that there is the "overwhelming possibility" he goes Supreme rather than Turners, hence the Exchange drift.
 
Just seen something like n 'X' about JP buying Talk The Talk. Nothing official but it would be an intriguing move and one that wouldn't surprise given his lack of Supreme runner
Would be an obscene amount youd imagine

7 figures possibly for an operation that size to sell a horse like this
 
Poo De Toi more like!

Reckon that might turn up in a handicap, maybe next season, but that's it.
 
Couldn’t agree more. No doubt just mind him knowing hadn’t run for 600 days, clearly fragile, and still a novice next year. That was pretty awful though.
 
How bad are the rest of Willie's novices that he was supposedly working all over them on the gallops? 😆
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lobos
No doubt its had a lot of problems, but its useless, I'd struggle to back it in a match race against a 3 legged pony.
 
Bet365 offering a near 25% of my total NRNB stake on Fou De Toi.

Yeah, I'm sure as hell likely to take it, given he's not even going to be on the boat :ROFLMAO:🤦‍♂️

Cheeky b******s.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: EnvoiAlien
Bit muggy continuing to back that I reckon

Not fussed with Henderson winner just then either
Probably franks Idaho more tha anything
 
Nice from Act Of Innocence there. Pulled away nicely under hands and heels.

Owner will at least be able to send them to the 2 races now it seems.

Where do we see the Ricci horse Laurets going in March then? I’d say that’s booked his ticket. PT says as soon as he gave a little squeeze there was plenty there, nice turn of foot from the last, can still get 50/1 ante with 365 both races.
 
Bit muggy continuing to back that I reckon

Not fussed with Henderson winner just then either
Probably franks Idaho more tha anything

Yeah, AOI won well enough but not rushing to get him onside, that's for sure!

FDT was a stab at NRNB for me, but he's not going over so I'll wait for the refund! I clearly have a penchant for lending them money :ROFLMAO:
 
Interesting ride on laurets today
Townend seemed keen to really go through the gears
Then he said himself afterwards that he’s definitely on the boat.
Unusual for the jockey to decide
Outside chance he’s Townend ride in supreme ???
Doubt it but I reckon he’s on a maiden winner in that no matter what
So does he go for a beaten graded horse or a one of the others he thinks has potential

If he’s Townend ride
He was highlighted on here at 1000 🖖
 
  • Like
Reactions: EnvoiAlien
Yeah, AOI won well enough but not rushing to get him onside, that's for sure!

FDT was a stab at NRNB for me, but he's not going over so I'll wait for the refund! I clearly have a penchant for lending them money :ROFLMAO:
Nowt wrong with NRNB for sure
👍🏿
 
  • Like
Reactions: ComplyOrDie
Interesting ride on laurets today
Townend seemed keen to really go through the gears
Then he said himself afterwards that he’s definitely on the boat.
Unusual for the jockey to decide
Outside chance he’s Townend ride in supreme ???
Doubt it but I reckon he’s on a maiden winner in that no matter what
So does he go for a beaten graded horse or a one of the others he thinks has potential

I reckon Townends ride will be whatever runs and wins the Shiela Bourke.

I imagine a horse like Sortudo might run in it.

Not convinced Laurets goes, despite what Townend has just said.

On another thread I mentioned this one reminded me of Djakadam, I still think this, so they may follow a similar path to Fairyhouse for the G3 and skip Cheltenham.