Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

General Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BuckingThe Trend
    replied
    Can someone educate me to explain why Salvator Mundi who ran in the Triumph Hurdle at Cheltenham is being quoted for Supreme, Gallagher and Albert Bartlettt for 2025 Festival. Is there something unique about the number of hurdles races run ? I assumed his novice hurdling season would be over this season.

Leave a comment:

• JackieMoon33
    replied
    Inothewayurthinkin - another example of why novices should not be allowed in any festival handicaps regardless of number of runs.

Leave a comment:

• Quevega
    replied
    Brilliant stuff

Leave a comment:

• MTR
    replied

exceptional work from aintree racecourse twitter

Leave a comment:

• MTR
    replied
    The absolute state of this, account is in profit and they want all this shite? Spoke to one of there reps on twitter who said they’d got no choice but to ask for all of this as another firm got a £6 million fine, game is slowly on its way out.

Like I said I’ve closed the account now but if I sent these “unredacted” bank statements there is money going into my bank regular on a Thursday off my own brother as we go bowling on a Thursday night, so I’m guessing they’d require a letter off him explaining why he has sent me money, that really sums up how pathetically shit it all is.

Dear Michael,

We require documents to verify the source and trail of your funds for depositing with Matchbook. This is in compliance with our regulatory obligations.

Please provide relevant documents from the following list:

Regular Recurring Income:

- If Employed: last three months' payslips and matching bank statements showing the salary being credited from the payslips into your bank account.

- If Self-employed: your most recent tax return, the SA302 tax return, can be retrieved from the UK government website (https://www.gov.uk/sa302-tax-calculation), with the last three months' bank statements showing a recurring salary being credited into your bank account.

- Entitlements: A letter referring to a recurring entitlement you may be receiving from a government entity/business entity, and a bank statement

Irregular Income

- Gift or inheritance: This includes a letter from the gift-giver providing details of the gift and proof of their identity (gift) or solicitors beneficiary letter (inheritance) and bank statement showing the funds being received. Any evidence provided must include the date and the amount.

- Winnings: Screenshots showing Net Position and Account Details from third-party gambling operators, which appear on the last three months of your wallet or bank statements, and a clear trail of the funds being deposited to Matchbook.

Clear trail of the funds from income to Matchbook

We also require the last three months of the bank statements used to deposit to Matchbook. We can only accept bank (or other) statements showing your full name, the balance figures and individual transaction amounts. We will not be able to accept bank statements where key information has been redacted or obscured.

Your deposits and account may be restricted until due diligence is completed within 14 days.

Regards,
    Matchbook KYC

Leave a comment:

• Zachx02
    replied
    Originally posted by FinalFurlong91 View Post
    https://www.fatjockey.com/forum/fat-...024#post462646

Sometimes I feel like half the forum isn't aware their is other areas other than the Cheltenham section on this site

Get involved with the aintree discussion gents

And the flat antepost stuff too

Only a handful of us on the flat antepost thread but we've thrown up some big prices, especially on the American stuff. Get involved! Guineas and Kentucky derby only a few weeks away

Leave a comment:

• FinalFurlong91
    replied
    Declarations for the Grade 1s are now in. Manifesto Novices' Chase (https://www.racingpost.com/racecards/32/aintree/2024-04-11/863197)runners and riders Blow Your Wad Stan Sheppard Colonel Harry Gavin Sheehan Ginny's Destiny Harry Cobden Grey Dawning Harry Skelton Il Etait Temps Paul Townend 4-Y-O Juvenile Hurdle (https://www

Sometimes I feel like half the forum isn't aware their is other areas other than the Cheltenham section on this site

Get involved with the aintree discussion gents

And the flat antepost stuff too

Leave a comment:

• Big Bucks
    replied
    Stopped me on mobile today! Then switched from my WiFi to 4g, dunno if it reset or what, but working again once I changed.

Leave a comment:

• Quevega
    replied
    Probably been mentioned on here but I'd not spotted it, but just heard Geraghty talking about Embassy Gardens having an irregular heartbeat after the NH chase and the day after.

Leave a comment:

• Quevega
    replied
    Originally posted by Benjy23 View Post

Fair play. I'm (always) on a mobile as well if it makes any difference.

I'd also be a multiple times a day visitor. But if you've not been logging in or placing bets through the site though then it'll only be a matter of time before they come for me by the sounds of it.

Although I reckon I'd be more 3 than 7 today
    Yeah, I've not been stopped on mobile yet but I'm normally on the laptop all day, and prefer the layout of that to the mobile version.

Leave a comment:

• Benjy23
    replied
    Originally posted by Quevega View Post

You obviously don't hang around the site as much as myself
    I'll have been through the aintree card and visited it monitoring prices around 6 or seven times already today.

Never use it to make bets and never logged in until yesterday as I thought it might open up the views, but made no difference.
    Fair play. I'm (always) on a mobile as well if it makes any difference.

I'd also be a multiple times a day visitor. But if you've not been logging in or placing bets through the site though then it'll only be a matter of time before they come for me by the sounds of it.

Although I reckon I'd be more 3 than 7 today

Leave a comment:

• Quevega
    replied

Are you logged in on oddschecker?

I've never had an account, so was just assuming that was the problem.

If I just type in oddschecker on my browser (it obviously doesn't sign in due to above) I can just browse prices and add to slip as usual. Then click go to bookmakers site. I've found no restrictions? So assumed everyone was doing something different.
    You obviously don't hang around the site as much as myself
    I'll have been through the aintree card and visited it monitoring prices around 6 or seven times already today.

Never use it to make bets and never logged in until yesterday as I thought it might open up the views, but made no difference.

Leave a comment:

• Quevega
    replied
    To be clear, whether logged in or just browsing oddschecker to view prices for any race or event, after so many visits they block you from seeing the prices at all.
    They started by blocking your view of historic prices a few weeks ago and now it's the full board of current prices that are lost once you have visited the site sufficient times.

But if you clear your caches by deleting history this seems to re set it for a while, but only just did this tonight so we'll see how long it lasts or works for.

It's the only comprehensive odds comparison site and for someone who backs daily and can access multi betting accounts it's very convenient to spot best prices available and where. And obviously any market movements of interest.

Leave a comment:

• Benjy23
    replied
    Originally posted by Quevega View Post

What do you mean ?
    I don't bet through oddschecker, I just view the prices, but now they are blocked.
    Are you logged in on oddschecker?

I've never had an account, so was just assuming that was the problem.

If I just type in oddschecker on my browser (it obviously doesn't sign in due to above) I can just browse prices and add to slip as usual. Then click go to bookmakers site. I've found no restrictions? So assumed everyone was doing something different.

Leave a comment:

• Quevega
    replied
    Why can't you just click the 'bet on bookmakers site' option once they're in the slip on Oddschecker?

Surely that's easier than all this regular clearing cache / incognito nonsense.
    What do you mean ?
    I don't bet through oddschecker, I just view the prices, but now they are blocked.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X