Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Stayers Hurdle 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SamuelP View Post
    According to Olly Murphy, Thomas Darby will remain over hurdles this coming season and they'll likely step him up in trip and take the Paisley Park/Lisnagar Oscar route
    Good decision.
    I'd back that at 33's if B365 had him priced up.

Comment

According to Olly Murphy, Thomas Darby will remain over hurdles this coming season and they'll likely step him up in trip and take the Paisley Park/Lisnagar Oscar route
      SamuelP,

Where did you read or listen to this?

Sounds an interesting move to explore.
      "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

Originally posted by Saxon Warrior View Post
        SamuelP,

Where did you read or listen to this?

Sounds an interesting move to explore.
        On At The Races, short clip is on Twitter, but was unable to link it here (despite doing this before). Only priced up with 2 firms though and not on Exchange, or Will Hill any race

Comment

Just asked 365

Comment

Exciting times – Itchy Feet could kick off in the Old Roan, while @Downroyal or @CarlisleRaces are options for Brewin'upastorm, with Thomas Darby set to stay over hurdles, @O_J_murphy91 tells @LeglockLuke... https://t.co/NaTxNsuaa5

Comment

Nice to see some of these stables beginning to open up now. This is when it really starts !

Comment

Exciting times – Itchy Feet could kick off in the Old Roan, while @Downroyal or @CarlisleRaces are options for Brewin'upastorm, with Thomas Darby set to stay over hurdles, @O_J_murphy91 tells @LeglockLuke... https://t.co/NaTxNsuaa5
                great linking
                "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

66-1 Thomas Darby
                  Decent offer I reckon

Comment

Originally posted by Quevega View Post
                    66-1 Thomas Darby
                    Decent offer I reckon
                    I have thought for a long time 3 miles will be the making of him - 66/1 is a very fair price and those with 365 accounts have the luxury of cashing out as well. Olly Murphy didn't have a great Cheltenham but 66/1 negates that to a large extent. The horse looked really good at Ascot then ran like a pig at Fontwell just a month after. Olly really messed about with him last year but if he is campaigned in a sensible way i.e. long walk, cleeve, world hurdle then 66/1 could look very attractive come March.

Comment

Can’t agree more

Comment

66-1 Thomas Darby
                        Decent offer I reckon
                        That 365?

Pointless me posting, I'm already halfway through checking .....

and 2x 0.5 pt EW bets placed at 66/1 before I've even finished typinng

Comment

66-1 Thomas Darby
                          Decent offer I reckon
                          It would be rude not to take that I reckon, especially with cash out

Comment

It would be rude not to take that I reckon, especially with cash out
                            Nearly referred to trader as I attempted to put some more on. Haven't put much on either

Comment

66-1 Thomas Darby
                              Decent offer I reckon
                              Can’t knock 66/1 especially with cheltenham form and sticking over hurdles.

Added e/w.

Comment

Nearly referred to trader as I attempted to put some more on. Haven't put much on either
                                Yeah I just got that up too, and the multiple was less than £15 stake

Don't want a 'trader' anywhere near my account
                                Last edited by Kevloaf; 11 August 2020, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X