Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Supreme/Ballymore/Albert Bartlett - Novice Hurdles 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SeanRock View Post
    Farouk didn’t need to get out of 2nd gear really & was only dossing in front but he still looks more suited to a galloping 3m than 2m5f for me.
    Agree. Unbeaten and in the 'could be anything' category that we all love. Giant lobbing stride on him. Just eats up the ground.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eggs View Post
      ....the 56-1 today/AB looking decent now for Farouk.
      Yep. Very tasty. You are having some luck with these special doubles !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Eggs View Post
        ....the 40-1 today/AB looking decent now for Farouk.
        Happy with that start, yes didn’t have to beat much but nice to get in the book early. Got on with the 50/1 then boosted to 56/1 with WH for win today and then AB. Thanks Eggs for highlighting these bets, I have got on with a couple now and a great way to cover a few horses at longer odds.

Comment

• Bloody hell - can we have a day without a horrible incident please?!

Comment

• Nice performance and AB for me (i hope), Wasnt flashy and seems in the same mould as Fury Road

Comment

• NHC next season?

Comment

• Gordon Elliott-Farouk D'alene
                @Downroyal
                :“I think he’s that type of horse (Ballymore). You could hear him just have a blow after last. He has never shown anything at home but when you go to track he is better, he’s a perfect staying horse. I’d say he couldn’t have it soft enough”

Comment

• Any news on Get In The Queue??

Comment

• Originally posted by Crolwey113 View Post
                    Gordon Elliott-Farouk D'alene
                    @Downroyal
                    :“I think he’s that type of horse (Ballymore). You could hear him just have a blow after last. He has never shown anything at home but when you go to track he is better, he’s a perfect staying horse. I’d say he couldn’t have it soft enough”
                    Sounds every bit an Albert horse doesn't he.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crolwey113 View Post
                      Gordon Elliott-Farouk D'alene
                      @Downroyal
                      The 25/1 for the Ballymore with 365 or PP is a bit obvious then?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobos View Post

Sounds every bit an Albert horse doesn't he.
                        Looks an AB horse to me but Gordon keeps saying Ballymore in every interview.
                        Guess will depend on his other novices where they fit in as the season goes on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post

The 25/1 for the Ballymore with 365 or PP is a bit obvious then?
                          Wouldn't be quick enough for a Ballymore unless it was hock deep mud.

Comment

• He sent Battleoverdoyen to the Ballymore who was a complete boat too, but that obviously didn't go well. I'd say its Gordon being Gordon. Ballymore is way too competitive I'd imagine.

Comment

• Looks very much a 3 miler to me. Form of that race will no doubt be worthless, but jumped nicely for a first trip over timber bar I think the second or third where he wasn’t so fluent

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobos View Post

Wouldn't be quick enough for a Ballymore unless it was hock deep mud.
                                Based on what?

Comment

Working...
                                X