Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

2021 Brown Advisory Novices Chase (formerly RSA).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PresentingPercy88 View Post
    Paul Nolan on a preview last night said unless EA or Monkfish drop out of the festival, he will send Latest Exhibition to Fairyhouse for the G1 novice chase
    Only just heard that , Watching the preview now . AAAAAGGGGHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... Big hit There for my A/P bets , Single and Multi's ..;...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
      Since 2000, 31 horses have lined up in this race tht were unbeaten.... 10 were favourites.

How many of the 31 unbeaten horses won the race?

Just 2.

No sleep for me tonight, thanks Kev.

Seriously though, I think Monkfish is very special so hopefully he'll be number 3!

Comment

• Originally posted by isitmarchyet View Post

No sleep for me tonight, thanks Kev.

Seriously though, I think Monkfish is very special so hopefully he'll be number 3!
        Haha, he's "the" banker isn't he!

Comment

Haha, he's "the" banker isn't he!
          For me he is, along with Envoi. The two of them make up far too many multiples for me really, but small stakes so won't be the end of the world if something goes wrong. I actually feel more confident about Monkfish than Envoi right now, with everything going on. Still confident enough about Envoi to leave him in my bets though, if nothing else due to the lack of competition for him.

Comment

Since 2000, 31 horses have lined up in this race tht were unbeaten.... 10 were favourites.

Just 2.

Is that Chase specific Kev or does that defeat to Diol Ker over hurdles give the Monk a free pass from your leg trip?

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanRock View Post

Is that Chase specific Kev or does that defeat to Diol Ker over hurdles give the Monk a free pass from your leg trip?
              Over fences, current season.

Comment

• Is latest exhibition going to run here heard Nolan say he was thinking of skipping it a couple of weeks back have in a couple of each way yankees from early doors

Comment

• Originally posted by Arkle View Post
                  Is latest exhibition going to run here heard Nolan say he was thinking of skipping it a couple of weeks back have in a couple of each way yankees from early doors
                  No Cheltenham for LE unless EA or Monkfish pull out. Sending to Fairyhouse instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arkle View Post
                    Is latest exhibition going to run here heard Nolan say he was thinking of skipping it a couple of weeks back have in a couple of each way yankees from early doors
                    Such a shame isn't it....

I'm really disappointed the second best staying chaser isn't bothered to turn up because they're scared of one horse.

Nolan said the owners not being able to go over was a factor though.

I understand it, I just don't like the 'decision' myself. I want the best horses taking each other on.

Comment

Just 2.

Denman defo was one.....was Don Poli the other? I defo hope & think the fish will end up being more in the Denman bracket than DP (if I’m right)

Comment

• Originally posted by Splinterboy82 View Post

Denman defo was one.....was Don Poli the other? I defo hope & think the fish will end up being more in the Denman bracket than DP (if I’m right)
                        That's correct.

Haha, I remember being so, so, so in love with Don Poli.

I met a random guy on a train once on the way home from a night out and he was a big Don Cossack fan. He had the last laugh of course, but I never saw him again and I won the battle

Comment

That's correct.

Haha, I remember being so, so, so in love with Don Poli.

I met a random guy on a train once on the way home from a night out and he was a big Don Cossack fan. He had the last laugh of course, but I never saw him again and I won the battle
                          Haha, remember being in Fred in Cheltenham town on way to course on the Wed he (DP) won the RSA. He hit as much as he could on at 7/4 & then more at 13/8 - I kept saying he couldn’t win because one major stat....think it was not win in calendar year one! Anyway, rest is history & he paid for most of the beers that night. Fun times

Comment

• Did anyone happen to watch Get In (or something like that on) SkySports Racing? Apparently Nick Mitchell was going to reveal where he sends Rocco.

Comment

• Can’t believe they aren’t having a crack at it he’s a great horse likes Cheltenham if I owned him definitely be going here bring it on without latest here monkfish even more of a cert

Comment

• This has annoyed me after stating RSA all through the season!

NEXT DESTINATION

National Hunt Chase and Brown Advisory Novices’ Chase

We’ll talk about the National Hunt Challenge Cup. He’s also in the Brown Advisory Novices’ Chase, which is a race we really want to run him in and if it’s soft we’ll run him in that. But we just put him in this race because he obviously stays very strongly. He’s a novice, obviously another plus is that Harry (Cobden) can ride him now, and we’ll probably confirm him at the five-day stage for both races and make a plan. It’s almost certain that if it’s soft he’ll run in the Brown Advisory, but this is an option.

Comment

Working...
                                X