Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

2021 Brown Advisory Novices Chase (formerly RSA).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Garrison Savannah View Post
    This has annoyed me after stating RSA all through the season!

NEXT DESTINATION

National Hunt Chase and Brown Advisory Novices’ Chase

We’ll talk about the National Hunt Challenge Cup. He’s also in the Brown Advisory Novices’ Chase, which is a race we really want to run him in and if it’s soft we’ll run him in that. But we just put him in this race because he obviously stays very strongly. He’s a novice, obviously another plus is that Harry (Cobden) can ride him now, and we’ll probably confirm him at the five-day stage for both races and make a plan. It’s almost certain that if it’s soft he’ll run in the Brown Advisory, but this is an option.
    I wouldn't give it a second thought. PN all but confirmed the RSA on the Old Gold Racing preview yesterday (around 33 mins I think)

Comment

• Originally posted by charlie View Post

I wouldn't give it a second thought. PN all but confirmed the RSA on the Old Gold Racing preview yesterday (around 33 mins I think)
      His concerns re the ground and comments re jockey would suggest otherwise?

Comment

He's definitely the best of the British for me. A far more lively outside shout than TBB.

Comment

Charlie you little beauty !

Comment

• Originally posted by Garrison Savannah View Post

Charlie you little beauty !
            Haha thank PN! He was initially on the fence this week but that conversation yesterday can only really be taken one way. ND is 20's for the NHC and drifting like a barge, so all signs point here. I hope he wins, but I've accepted he almost certainly won't

Comment

• It might revolve around royale Pig to an extent.
              And even the Galvin news.

Comment

• Originally posted by PresentingPercy88 View Post

No Cheltenham for LE unless EA or Monkfish pull out. Sending to Fairyhouse instead.
                According to the Entries , No Cheltenham for L.E now.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigChaang View Post

According to the Entries , No Cheltenham for L.E now.
                  He still has entries if you do it via the horse.

They won't take him out until the final stage will they?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post

He still has entries if you do it via the horse.

They won't take him out until the final stage will they?
                    Of the main bookies on RP odds comparison only B365 have, so far, taken LE out of the betting

Comment

• Yes i only saw the Racing post entries , not sure if that's " official " . ??.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigChaang View Post
                        Yes i only saw the Racing post entries , not sure if that's " official " . ??.
                        Next offical stage will be 6 days won't it?

Unlikely runner but I'll leave him "in" for now rather than "out of the festival"....

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post

Next offical stage will be 6 days won't it?

Unlikely runner but I'll leave him "in" for now rather than "out of the festival"....
                          Yes , that's right Kev , Disappointing for some of my A/P bets .

Comment

• Six day decs

The owls are not what they seem

Comment

• Surprised to see Dickie Diver in the decs given Henderson said he was extremely unlikely to run.

Comment

• Be a very small field this. 6 runners maybe.

Comment

Working...
                                X