Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
https://pay.anna.money/p/fjforumslimited
See more
See less

2021 Brown Advisory Novices Chase (formerly RSA).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ComplyOrDie
    replied
    Originally posted by Lobos View Post
    That was easily the worst round of jumping from any RSA winner I have witness and I've been going for 40 years. Just proves how good he is to still win as he did.
    I dread to think how far he wins if he wings that. On the plus side it keeps his Gold Cup price at what I believe to be reasonable enough, compared with the likes of Shishkin for the QMCC

Leave a comment:

• Kevloaf
    replied
    Originally posted by Diamond Geezer View Post
    Made a proper mess of that last fence, photocourtesy of Tracy Roberts @ www.turfpix.com)

My new background....

Leave a comment:

• Lobos
    replied
    That was easily the worst round of jumping from any RSA winner I have witness and I've been going for 40 years. Just proves how good he is to still win as he did.

Leave a comment:

• SeanRock
    replied
    Originally posted by PresentingPercy88 View Post
    Monkfish did what he needed to do in the end. Can't help but feel that Paul Nolan massively regrets not sending over Latest Exhibition to challenge him today. Hopefully we'll get an answer in 367 days time..
    Thought the exact same myself after the finishing post PP! Let’s hope he’s rewarded for his cautiousness at Fairyhouse.

Leave a comment:

• PresentingPercy88
    replied
    Monkfish did what he needed to do in the end. Can't help but feel that Paul Nolan massively regrets not sending over Latest Exhibition to challenge him today. Hopefully we'll get an answer in 367 days time..

Leave a comment:

• Diamond Geezer
    replied
    Made a proper mess of that last fence, photocourtesy of Tracy Roberts @ www.turfpix.com)

Leave a comment:

• somer1
    replied
    Its raining cash on me

Leave a comment:

• Bert
    replied
    Yep, not overly impressive but think he had more than enough left in the tank.

Leave a comment:

• isitmarchyet
    replied
    Well he wasn't as impressive as I thought he'd be, but did very well to win despite things not going perfectly.

Leave a comment:

• Magpie
    replied
    After yesterday i was quite relaxed today, even though i had Monkfish in a few mulitiples. Kidding myself, going white in the face watching that.

Leave a comment:

• charlie
    replied
    Genuinely great horses win without everything going their way. Monkfish proved that today, what a horse

Leave a comment:

• ToniC
    replied
    Heart in mouth stuff that, maybe not quite enjoyed the better ground he’s a massive unit. Think he will prefer the more galloping course next year too, got the job done though!

Leave a comment:

• Altior
    replied
    My hands are still shaking. Fair play to the horse, full of ability

Leave a comment:

• Freyno
    replied
    Enjoy this lads because I don't think we'll ever have a better start than this

Leave a comment:

• Supermaster
    replied
    1 Monkfish 1/4
    2 Fiddlerontheroof 40/1
    3 The Big Breakaway 12/1

A scrappy race. Monkfish won but he wasn't impressive. Fiddler was good e/w value.

Honest appraisal of the race by maestro Mullins
    Last edited by Supermaster; 17 March 2021, 02:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X