Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Supreme Novice Hurdle 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
    Anyone tried befriending the owner on facebook ?
    Im not on it.
    poke her or something
    I'm not poking her!

Comment

• Move on Harrie tonight for the Moscow Flyer on Sunday and ante post for the supreme on betfair...

Comment

• Originally posted by AnFiieLD. View Post
        Move on Harrie tonight for the Moscow Flyer on Sunday and ante post for the supreme on betfair...
        Backed him 100 down to 80 when the entries came out. Only takes £100 for a big shift in price.

Comment

• Cashed out for small profit on Quick Grabim today.

Not definite word on his set back but hadn't realised he was a 7 year old, a stat I am not too keen on for this race, not to mention going against my better judgement of backing a Royal Bond winner, include the set back too and I can't keep hold of this ticket.

Comment

• Being Supreme owned, doubtless it'll be owners money + i wouldn't go mad about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
              Cashed out for small profit on Quick Grabim today.

Not definite word on his set back but hadn't realised he was a 7 year old, a stat I am not too keen on for this race, not to mention going against my better judgement of backing a Royal Bond winner, include the set back too and I can't keep hold of this ticket.
              At 50/1 I'm letting mine run its course.

Neither of those trends put me off. The setback does

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                At 50/1 I'm letting mine run its course.

Neither of those trends put me off. The setback does
                Same. Happy to let a small interest at 50s run, even if he may NR

Comment

• Does anyone still have Blackbow down for this too or over further?

Comment

Does anyone still have Blackbow down for this too or over further?
                    Ive cashed out on Blackbow for this race as he hit 100 on the Exchanges which surely tells you all you need to know!

Comment

• Originally posted by Can't Catch Me View Post
                      Ive cashed out on Blackbow for this race as he hit 100 on the Exchanges which surely tells you all you need to know!
                      Yeah, was minimal amounts though, surely confidence him not coming here, as definite, it would be for decent amounts?

Comment

Yeah, was minimal amounts though, surely confidence him not coming here, as definite, it would be for decent amounts?
                        PP have always been significantly shorter for the Ballymore than this race as well tbf.

Comment

• Originally posted by Can't Catch Me View Post
                          PP have always been significantly shorter for the Ballymore than this race as well tbf.
                          He's been quite short with PP for every novice race for some time now, I suspect he'll be expected big things of wherever he goes, but just unsure of trip.

Comment

He's been quite short with PP for every novice race for some time now, I suspect he'll be expected big things of wherever he goes, but just unsure of trip.
                            25/1 for the Supreme though versus 16/1 Ballymore. Guess it will depend on the others as usual. I thought with Annamix disappointing it increased the chances of him going Supreme, but markets don't suggest it yet.

Comment

• Possibly with TF disappointing, he's become the number 1 (if he wasn't already) for the Ballymore?

Comment

• Originally posted by Innoko View Post
                                Possibly with TF disappointing, he's become the number 1 (if he wasn't already) for the Ballymore?
                                Yes you'd guess its between him and Carefully Selected for number one spot at this stage.

Comment

Working...
                                X