Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Supreme Novice Hurdle 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
    "Vision D'honneur
    is a nice horse who was showing up well at home before going to Leopardstown over Christmas. He ran a solid race to finish fourth behind*Klassical Dream*but I am hoping that he can do better. He looked green at various stages of the Leopardstown race and was behind the bridle all the way so I'm hoping that experience will have sharpened him up and brought him forward. I'm still hoping that he will be able to make his mark at a decent level this season"
    I think Klassical Dream is still overpriced for this race. Just re-watched the race, he started off with a low head carriage and pulled quite hard but settled soon enough, once Paul took a tug back.

I had no excuses for Vision D'Honneur, even though, as above, there seem to have been some made. Can always forgive a debut run though. VD looked like he jumped too big for a Supreme, so wonder if he may be slicker next time out.

Klassical Dream can certainly be a player in the Chanelle Pharma Hurdle (Deloitte), should he run in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
      Worth noting for the Rathhill backers/knockers

[/FONT]
      I am in forgiving mood and have added for Supreme at 50s

Comment

• Swordsman will run a big race today. Expecting him to win the MF and become Giggi's No1 for this.

Comment

• Originally posted by doctorwu View Post
          Swordsman will run a big race today. Expecting him to win the MF and become Giggi's No1 for this.
          Yep, needs too, or Gordon will be converting another bumper horse (desperate in that stable this year) in the speed hurdling division.

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
            Yep, needs too, or Gordon will be converting another bumper horse (desperate in that stable this year) in the speed hurdling division.

Comment

• Not sure if this is a mistake. Or if it would have to stand as terms are there plain to see.

But black type bet.
              Who I'm not familiar with. Have 5 places 1/3 of the odds on the supreme
              https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
              Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Not sure if this is a mistake. Or if it would have to stand as terms are there plain to see.

But black type bet.
                Who I'm not familiar with. Have 5 places 1/3 of the odds on the supreme
                Looks like someone has misplaced the 5 and 3 there.

Comment

• I've had a bad experience with Blacktype. Voided a winning bet claimed it was a PALP. Restricted me too.

Comment

• Is elixir dainay a NR today?
                    Pp/ bf just immediately cut to 15/8 when rest are 3/1.

Nope he's just getting smashed.
                    Last edited by Scooby91; 13 January 2019, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Is elixir dainay a NR today?
                      Pp/ bf just immediately cut to 15/8 when rest are 3/1.

Nope he's just getting smashed.
                      Same sire as Envoi Allen. Ruby talked him up.

Comment

• Originally posted by boopa View Post
                        Same sire as Envoi Allen. Ruby talked him up.
                        Found something very interesting too. I reckon this race is better than the Moscow flyer. They went back in at bought the 2nd. And Harold Kirk....

French fancy for Kirk

It only took five lots before the six-figure mark was broken, with Harold Kirk going to £120,000 for the three-year-old El Merano offered by French trainer Alain Couetil. The rangy son of Saddex, who is by Sadler's Wells and resides at Haras de Grandcamp, ran twice in his native land and was last seen finishing second to Elixir D'Ainay at Lyon Parilly.

"He's a fine big three-year-old and I think the form of his last race is very good," said Kirk, whose acquisition is bound for yard of Willie Mullins.

"The horse that beat him is very good"

That horse was elexir d'ainay

Comment

• A lot of WPMs running below par. More than ground holding others back ?

Comment

• What price will Elixir d'Ainay be inserted if it wins well? 20/1 would be my guess given connections.

Comment

• Brilliant ride from Sean Flanagan

Comment

• Originally posted by boopa View Post
                                What price will Elixir d'Ainay be inserted if it wins well? 20/1 would be my guess given connections.
                                He's already inserted. And alot shorter.

Comment

Working...
                                X