Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Supreme Novice Hurdle 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bet many on this forum quite fancy the same horses you put up. Maybe you're useful to them for the time being, maybe you've been lucky and gone under the radar, but it's not profitable for them to lay you.

Comment

• Originally posted by boopa View Post
      I bet many on this forum quite fancy the same horses you put up. Maybe you're useful to them for the time being, maybe you've been lucky and gone under the radar, but it's not profitable for them to lay you.
      Think he is implying multiple accounts not all in his name

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
        I know you brought up being more selective and the "forum factor" which are valid points... but just thought I'd flesh out a little reasoning and why I feel quite comfortable at the moment despite having more darts than you (and probably more than anyone so far?)

I have the same 4 backed (at the same prices)plus:

Eldorado Allen 33s (now 20s) - not cashed out yet, not rushed into this though as he's not out for the season? ***and this is one that is just cashout for stake rather than profit despite 33/1 to 20/1***

Tornado Flyer at 25s (now 16s) - Could cash out for profit but given PP at 12s I'll hang on! Very happy to have this covered.

Battleoverdoyen 33s (now 16s) - Negligible profit on the cashout, if he wins the Lawlors, they won't push him out past 33/1 anyway even if he's not going to run.... in the unlikely event he doesn't show enough stamina in hat race, he may well be aimed at the Supreme. If he flops, he flops... still don't think he'd go higher than 33/1 though!

Seddon 33s (now 50s - woops) Cashout would be a 1 pt loss. He's 4th in on the betting on Friday behind Angel's Breath and Thomas Darby. He looks held on that last run but I will let him run and just see how the land lies after the race.

Aramon 65.0 - Looks busted. Trying to lay for 65.0 but fear that's 1 pt gone. Raya Time - is any race but have him slotted into this section at the moment.

I'm not blind to the fact I have 3 horses running in the same race on Friday, so it's likely two of them may be "busted" by the time it comes around. AS you also said though, the 365 factor makes "my" approach so, so appealing. It's so fun.... and although it may look like I'm backing everything, just a quick scroll through the 365 listnings and mentionming horses that people have mentioned here:

Downtown Getaway - cases made not backed
        Elixir Du Nutz - I've made a case for - not backed
        Al Dancer - cases made not backed - like him though
        Didtheyleaveuoutto - cases made - not backed
        Seven De Baune - case made - not backed
        Pym - cases made, backed for a different race
        Itchy Feet - Case made - not backed

Not knocking anyone who has mentioned any of them or likes them, just using it as an example that I don't agree with everybody and back them blindly
        All good stuff (as always) but you really don’t need to defend your strategy in anyway. Those of us that have been reading your posts for some time know that you make very well reasoned decisions. I personally find your posts and reasoning very informative

Comment

• Supreme thread been ambushed last night I see.

I win this or I win that. Does it really matter?

All I know is, my dad is bigger than your dad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rhinestone_Cowboy View Post
            All good stuff (as always) but you really don’t need to defend your strategy in anyway. Those of us that have been reading your posts for some time know that you make very well reasoned decisions. I personally find your posts and reasoning very informative
            I concur with that,

Comment

• Originally posted by Innoko View Post
              Supreme thread been ambushed last night I see.

I win this or I win that. Does it really matter?

All I know is, my dad is bigger than your dad.

Was thinking the same Innoko, was hoping there was more information regarding some of the Supreme hopes, instead we got a load of betting account tosh and bitching.....set up a new thread if you want to discuss that lads.

10 minutes of my life I'll never get back but all will be forgiven if we find the Supreme winner Which I'm hoping will be Annamix as he is by far my biggest bet in this race.

I obviously know there are a lot of novice hurdlers out there that have yet to hit a race track, but are there many left to come out that have a reputation attached to them or that people have heard bits about, beside the obvious, in Annamix?

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                Was thinking the same Innoko, was hoping there was more information regarding some of the Supreme hopes, instead we got a load of betting account tosh and bitching.....set up a new thread if you want to discuss that lads.

10 minutes of my life I'll never get back but all will be forgiven if we find the Supreme winner Which I'm hoping will be Annamix as he is by far my biggest bet in this race.

I obviously know there are a lot of novice hurdlers out there that have yet to hit a race track, but are there many left to come out that have a reputation attached to them or that people have heard bits about, beside the obvious, in Annamix?
                May be obvious.
                But blackbow, vision d'honneur and angels breath.
                Last edited by Scooby91; 20 December 2018, 07:45 AM.
                https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                  May be obvious.
                  But blackbow and vision d'honneur
                  Cheers, forgot about Blackbow, yet have him backed for both

Henderson have many more, bar Angels Breath, that you know of?

Comment

He's a load of nice horses but not 2 milers particularly imo. But who knows.
                    I know people think ballymore angels breath but all the money with the books has been supreme . And he's been entered for all supreme trials. Looks supreme to me. Well see tomorrow he'll want to be beating Thomas derby Anyway.
                    https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                    Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

I’m still holding out hope for Mister Fisher and his recent entry in the Kennel Gate has given me some positivity, if only a bit.

Comment

• You’ll see some blue on oddschecker for Al Dancer as Tom Segal put him up in The Weekender.

Comment

• Originally posted by JackieMoon33 View Post
                          You’ll see some blue on oddschecker for Al Dancer as Tom Segal put him up in The Weekender.
                          The bookies should be drifting Al Dancer then..

Comment

• Originally posted by jack1092 View Post
                            The bookies should be drifting Al Dancer then..
                            You beat me to it Jack!

Comment

• Originally posted by JackieMoon33 View Post
                              You’ll see some blue on oddschecker for Al Dancer as Tom Segal put him up in The Weekender.
                              Was going to point out that Al Dancer, under the same ownership as Angels Breath, has seen money for it for this race, and I'd presume they wouldn't want them to clash, but seemingly it is just Segal money and not connections then.

Comment

Was going to point out that Al Dancer, under the same ownership as Angels Breath, has seen money for it for this race, and I'd presume they wouldn't want them to clash, but seemingly it is just Segal money and not connections then.
                                Probably not even that much money but they just blindly cut a horse once Segal puts it up.

Comment

Working...
                                X