Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Supreme Novice Hurdle 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TimRiggins View Post
    Got it on in the office, so not paying full attention, but think he said he'd get 2 & 1/2.
    Yep, that's what I took from it after he said about him looking like a 2miler (see quote couple posts above)

Comment

• Gotta love that. Pricewise tips up Al Dancer and a day or two later his ownermate comes out and pisses in looking every inch a 2 miler

Comment

• Angel's still 33s B365 if anyone thinks not certain 2 miler

Comment

• Originally posted by archie View Post
          Absolutely nothing to dislike about it but more of a trial for the Queen Alexandra than the Supreme.
          Why are they omitting the hurdles? Ground?

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
            Strong winds

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
              Wind altering their position.

Comment

• It's them new hurdles, they must be made of balsa wood.
                Fucking appalling that no one tested them in windy conditions, FFS

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
                  Shame about lack of hurdles, but Angel's is probably best we've seen so far. IMO
                  Still a bigger price than Annamix.
                  Its a strange world we live in.

I agree jono. The pace of today's race wasn't satisfactory as a true Supreme test

Comment

• Henderson said: "At Cheltenham the ground was a bit on the quick side and then after the first race today it looked horrible. I spoke to the owners (Dai Walters and Ronnie Bartlett) and they said 'do what you want to do'. I said we should probably take him out, but we had to get him out there.

"We've always thought he was good and he looked very good in his point-to-point. We were bringing him back to two miles, but he is a two-miler and has always looked like one at home. I think there is a fair bit of improvement to come. He got a lovely tow into the race from the big horse in front. I've got to say even I thought he was impressive."

Assessing his strong team of novice hurdlers, Henderson added: "It's a nice problem to have and they will all have to sort themselves out. This horse is a two miler, I'm sure. Rathhill could go for the Tolworth and that might be quick enough for this horse. We'll have to sort it out later on. We'll find somewhere to go."
                    https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                    Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by jono View Post
                      Henderson:

*mentions Mister Fisher for the Kempton race Boxing Day, possibly Epitante too
                      If he runs Mister Fisher at Kempton on Boxing Day then it’s a good sign for me as Henderson must still rate him. He sort of admitted he may have under cooked Mister Fisher on debut as he does everything so easily at home. Fingers crossed he’s back on track as he was the first name on my 2019 Cheltenham shortlist.

Comment

• Hi Lads, anyone know anything about Mister Blue Sky is he Injured?

Comment

• Originally posted by boopa View Post
                          Wind altering their position.

Stay indoors everyone the wind is blowing. Just like it did 20 years ago. Sigh.

Comment

• Annamix
                            I've been very pleased with this fella of late and we're really looking forward to seeing how he gets on. He jumps great. It's looking like he will run in the 2 mile hurdle on Friday at Limerick where the ground should suit him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                              Annamix
                              I've been very pleased with this fella of late and we're really looking forward to seeing how he gets on. He jumps great. It's looking like he will run in the 2 mile hurdle on Friday at Limerick where the ground should suit him.
                              It's a Christmas miracle

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                                Annamix

SCENES!

Absolute scenes!

Comment

Working...
                                X