Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Arkle 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by archie View Post
    Beginners are for maidens. As far as I can see, there's no Irish race for him after the Irish Arkle until the Flyingbolt on 2nd March because the novice chases all have a qualifying mark that he has exceeded. Maybe there's a UK race but maybe not.
    Cheers archie... makes things slightly trickier then.

Comment

• Originally posted by archie View Post
      Beginners are for maidens. As far as I can see, there's no Irish race for him after the Irish Arkle until the Flyingbolt on 2nd March because the novice chases all have a qualifying mark that he has exceeded. Maybe there's a UK race but maybe not.
      Right you are Archie haha getting carried away with myself, looks likely he'll be going direct now alright

Comment

• Originally posted by Can't Catch Me View Post
        Cheers archie... makes things slightly trickier then.

Irishracing.com Live
        @IrishRacing365
        ·
        15m
        "I'd imagine we'll go straight there at this stage of the season.I'll see if I can squeeze one in but the 3rd day ofCheltenham is this day7weeks so it's going to be v/hard,especially after that as it was a v/hard race,"
        @WillieMullinsNH
        aft his
        @GowranPark1
        win with Cilaos Emery
        https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
        Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Good early nod on CE scooby, fair play! Hopefully he does the business in March.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
            Irishracing.com Live
            @IrishRacing365
            ·
            15m
            "I'd imagine we'll go straight there at this stage of the season.I'll see if I can squeeze one in but the 3rd day ofCheltenham is this day7weeks so it's going to be v/hard,especially after that as it was a v/hard race,"
            @WillieMullinsNH
            aft his
            @GowranPark1
            win with Cilaos Emery
            Could be a misquote on 3rd day. I'd assume

Comment

Irishracing.com Live
              @IrishRacing365
              ·
              15m
              @WillieMullinsNH
              aft his
              @GowranPark1
              win with Cilaos Emery
              wouldn't need another run after today. He's in the mix and may be a reasonable price on the day as others will probably boosyt their profile before march.

Comment

Could be a misquote on 3rd day. I'd assume
                he meant this (today) would be third day 7 weeks on

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
                  wouldn't need another run after today. He's in the mix and may be a reasonable price on the day as others will probably boosyt their profile before march.
                  I'll be suprised if he's not fav or atleast joint fav on the day.

Comment

possible, but unlikely without another run, there's going to be graded winners with better form ahead of him.

Comment

Irishracing.com Live
                      @IrishRacing365
                      ·
                      15m
                      @WillieMullinsNH
                      aft his
                      @GowranPark1
                      win with Cilaos Emery
                      Rest of the quote

Mullins also had the third home, Duc Des Genievres (two and a half lengths back) and he said: “My two jockeys came in and said they went down over the first three fences as fast as they'd go in any Arkle Chase, or Champion Chase I think Paul said.

“The flew over the first three and I was happy with the way my two jumped. It sounded like a really good test so it was good for Cilaos Emery to come out and be able to win starting off like that. I'm very pleased.

Comment

• Very nice performance from Cilaos Emery. The only thing thats been nagging me is that they'll keep him for Punchestown. Ruby alluded to that today. I also think they think he's better around Punchestown. Ive a couple of "any race" tickets so would like him at the Fez. We shall see.

Comment

• Not being in higher profile silks might halt the support ?

As silly as it is, Ricci/Wylie/Suede are more recognised? I know they had a winner last year in the Coral Cup but I do feel it gets factored in (to our benefit hopefully).

I'd chance CE now knowing it'd be the Mullins no.1 at the current prices.

Comment

• Seems to be a difference of opinion between jockey and trainer as to whether he’ll go to Cheltenham

Comment

Very doubtful without another run. LR wins the Irish arkle and goes very short Imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by FaugheenTheMachine View Post
                                Seems to be a difference of opinion between jockey and trainer as to whether he’ll go to Cheltenham
                                WPM will win that battle all day long.

Comment

Working...
                                X