Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Arkle 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad to hear C.E. has schooled well hope ruby gets to jump the last and every fence in between.

Comment

• Beautiful. Just beauitful. Too buzzing to go into it anymore than that for a few mins.

Comment

• Spot on, nice debut, done it well enough, more than happy with the position on him

Comment

• excellent debut that and will have learnt more than many others

Comment

• Excellent debut. Proximity of Impact factor would worry me slightly about the strength of the form... but couldn't have asked for a lot more for his first go.

Comment

• Proper debut that, jumped like an old hand and will have had a good blow after being driven out to the line. Credit to Scooby for highlighting him early, certainly one I wouldn’t have considered for the Arkle before today otherwise

Comment

• great stuff that, nice little double with pp as well, cheers scooby!

Comment

• Fantastic, a year later than i expected- but better late than never......here's hoping hes sound + on the boat in March.

Comment

• Originally posted by KingSprinterSacre View Post
                    Beautiful. Just beauitful. Too buzzing to go into it anymore than that for a few mins.
                    was it you that was naked the last time ?

Comment

• Excellent stuff.

Delighted with that. Well done those on much earlier than me. I jumped on the forum bandwagon on this one

Comment

• A nice start, without totally blowing me away.

Onwards and upwards.

Comment

• First PP and now CE. Great Ante Post day!

Comment

• Originally posted by Can't Catch Me View Post
                            Excellent debut. Proximity of Impact factor would worry me slightly about the strength of the form... but couldn't have asked for a lot more for his first go.
                            Would agree with that. Excited, but, objectively, running the form of that race you can’t argue he’s a 150 OR horse yet. Hopefully he’s that an a lot more! Be interesting to see if he has another run before 12th March. I’d hope so.

Comment

• Lovely introduction. Irish Arkle next?

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
                                excellent debut that and will have learnt more than many others
                                As Ruby just said, they went plenty quick enough, and that's important as a lot of novice and beginner chases are not run at championship pace, so the form can be dubious.
                                Ruby did say that there's plenty of other races if cheltenham comes too quick.
                                Lot of tiny spanners knocking about Gowran Park today.

Comment

Working...
                                X