- Joined
- Jan 11, 2019
- Messages
- 13,677
- Reaction score
- 4,676
- Points
- 83
….Hills Tues;
Irancy & Ark 100-1
Karbau & Ark 250-1
Kopek & Ark 7-1; CH 10-1
Salvador & Ark 28-1; CH 50-1
Ballyburn & Stay 20-1; Ry 20-1; GC 50-1
Gorgeous Tom & GC 200-1
ile At & GC 200-1
IEP & Ry 50-1; GC 125-1
Lecky & GC 66-1
Stellar & GC 150-1
El Fab & CC 150-1
F2F & KG 6-1; CC 10-1; Ry 8-1; GC 14-1
Marine & CC 20-1
Note; First holiday of the year for me from tomorrow, not sure which firms I’ll have access to via VPN so I might be a bit stuck on posting these Punchestown offers.
Irancy & Ark 100-1
Karbau & Ark 250-1
Kopek & Ark 7-1; CH 10-1
Salvador & Ark 28-1; CH 50-1
Ballyburn & Stay 20-1; Ry 20-1; GC 50-1
Gorgeous Tom & GC 200-1
ile At & GC 200-1
IEP & Ry 50-1; GC 125-1
Lecky & GC 66-1
Stellar & GC 150-1
El Fab & CC 150-1
F2F & KG 6-1; CC 10-1; Ry 8-1; GC 14-1
Marine & CC 20-1
Note; First holiday of the year for me from tomorrow, not sure which firms I’ll have access to via VPN so I might be a bit stuck on posting these Punchestown offers.
Last edited: