• HELP US - Become a Patron - Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated ... a small donation each month would be a huge contribution. Become a Patron!

Win Today & Festival

….Hills Sat;

Hallelujah U & TH 66-1
Parchment & TH 50-1
Precious Man & TH 40-1
Secret Force & TH 80-1
Ace Brannigan & Sup 66-1; Turn 66-1
Ma Jacks Hill Turn 100-1; AB 100-1
Theflyingking & AB 66-1
Be Aware & Ark 100-1
Burdett Rd & Ark 80-1
July Flower & Ark 40-1 (one I think @Lobos was interested in); MC 20-1
Stencil & Ark 100-1
Jetara & MH 100-1
TYC & Stay 12-1
Jagwar & Ry 50-1; GC 100-1
Capt Guinness & CC 125-1
Dinoblue & CC 50-1; MC 12-1
FAF & CC 125-1
MN & CC 10-1
Solness & CC 100-1
Long Draw & Pert 40-1
Supremely West & Pert 25-1
KDB & Ark 7/2

….update;

July Flower & Ark 33-1 (from 40-1)
Secret Force & TH 66-1 (from 80-1)
Jetara & MH 125-1 (from 100-1)
 
….PP;
KDB & Ark 7/2
TYC & Stay 11-1
Jonbon & Ry 14-1; CC 20-1
No Drama & Challow 16-1
July Flower & MC 18-1; Ark 40-1
Precious Man & TH 28-1
Parchment & TH 33-1
Heads Up & AB 66-1
 
….Hills Sunday;
Final Demand & BANC 3-1
 
Had a bit of the 125/1 about Found A Fifty (Saturday/CC).

I think, with conditions looking as they are, that ground is only going to suit 2 or 3 horses, Dinoblue, Captain Guinness & FAF.

Backed FAF for the race itself, and I'm hoping with the benefit of a run under his belt that fitness will come to the fore.

Hercule Du Seuil also has form on the ground, but think he's vulnerable at this level.
 
  • Like
Reactions: opatcho and Eggs
….PP added;
MN & CC 9-1
Jagwar & Ry 50-1
 
I take the the WTAF bets get refunded for NR's provided they are not ante post doubles?
 
I take the the WTAF bets get refunded for NR's provided they are not ante post doubles?

….Hills are usually good if the first leg is a n/r, i had mine returned this afternoon.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: ComplyOrDie
I take the the WTAF bets get refunded for NR's provided they are not ante post doubles?
I doubt it?

Wowsers, just seen the other posts. Very good of them. If I was a bookie I'd not refund 😂
 
….Hills update;

Hallelujah U & TH 80-1 (from 66-1)
 
….Hills Sunday;
Final Demand & BANC 3-1
Bud Fox & CB 25-1
 
….Hills Monday;
Lulamba & Ark 6-1
 
….Hills Sunday;

Barbizon & TH 50-1
Riskahbiah & MNH 22-1
Ambiente & Sup 100-1
Quai de Bourbon & GN 80-1; GC 125-1
Final Demand & BANC 3-1
Bud Fox & CB 20-1
 
Last edited: