• HELP US - Become a Patron - Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated ... a small donation each month would be a huge contribution. Become a Patron!

Win Any Race 2018

Not just PP now, Betfair go 8/1, SkyBet into 10/1, and a couple of smaller bookmakers shortened too! Word has got around ;-)
 
"Everything he did last season was amazing. He’s a horse that really excites and we are very lucky to have him. It’s hard to know how good he is. He’s got the pace for two miles, but he should have no problem staying well either. He’s going to Tipperary for a schooling hurdle on Friday and granted all goes well there, he’ll start off in a maiden hurdle in the next couple of weeks. I think he’ll handle any ground"




Complete guess but maybe he did well in that schooling hurdle.
 
GE did mention that he was going for a schooling hurdle on Friday - maybe he performed well in that?!
 
Could be. But complete guess
 
Last edited:
He talked up Death Duty last year just as much?

I hope FM is right and he is the next Faugheen.... and I have invested in him, moreso than any other novice hurdler - but I don't want to go nuts just yet...

Are PP still allowing the multiples with an "any race".... my favourite so far is SAmcro any race with Fayonagh in the mares at 65/1 :triumphant:
 
I personally think death duty is a very good horse. But the difference within is death duty is all he had. Apart form blood crazed tiger . Very unusual for giggingstown. This year he has an abundance of novice staying talent. And if samcro does stand out from them. Such is a big iff. That would say alot
 
Labaik, BBB? .... I dunno, just don't think GE waxing lyrical about a novice hurdler is enough to warrent us getting overly excited just yet.... he is up there with the best he has had means too much at this stage compared to Death Duty and No More Heroes.... being as good as Death Duty, and running the the Neptune may well be good enough ... but Elliott hasn't yet achieved what some of the other power houses have yet with novice hurdlers?

I do hope you are right though, and he performed well when schooling, and taking FM's breath away is enough to warrant some hype :highly_amused:
 
I do hope you are right though, and he performed well when schooling, and taking FM's breath away is enough to warrant some hype :highly_amused:

It takes some doing Kev :highly_amused:

I just want to be number 1 in the fan club when he shows his ability over hurdles :devilish:
 
It takes some doing Kev :highly_amused:

I just want to be number 1 in the fan club when he shows his ability over hurdles :devilish:
I'll take the credit if he disappoints before winning the martin pipe on the bridle with a rating of 135.
 
I'll take the credit if he disappoints before winning the martin pipe on the bridle with a rating of 135.

Haha like it Scooby :highly_amused::encouragement:
 
Argh, I'm waiting on about 60 points of expenses to be paid out to be and he's being bloody cut, just my luck
 
Topped up another 2 pts on Samcro "Any Race" yesterday with WH @ 10's and have gone the "safe" option with Bacardys and also gone in 2pts "Any Race" @ 10's
Bacardys has had plausible mentions in JLT, RSA and 4-miler threads - so it just takes the guess work out.
If Bacardys turns into what we expect - he will go off shorter than 10's in any of those three races.
 
Samcro also cut from 16s into 12s with bet365. Still believe 10s any race still value
 
Similar to me GB - I have more on him than any other horse when I factor in the multiples
The 16s for Samcro has now gone, best price I can find now is 12s with 365. WH still offering 10s any race too if interested
 
I thought that it was worth giving this a bump to see if anyone has any suggestions where there is value still to be had??

As I've mentioned in other threads, I've played this much more this year - especially with novices.

Finians Oscar - 9pts @ 6's
Samcro - 5pts @ 10's
Petit Mouchoir - 2pts @ 13's & 4pts @ 6's
Monalee - 4pts @ 10's
Slate House - 2pts @ 16's
Red Jack - 2pts @ 14's
Pym - 2pts @ 14's
Presenting Percy - 2pts @ 14's
Bacardys - 2pts @ 10's

Total 34 pts staked - One winner (in most cases) would cover the outlay

Ravenhill Road @ 20's (WH) may be my next victim...
 
Ravenhill Road @20/1 looks the obvious oneto me when I look at the list.

You've just reminded me, I must back bacardys in this market
 
I thought that it was worth giving this a bump to see if anyone has any suggestions where there is value still to be had??

As I've mentioned in other threads, I've played this much more this year - especially with novices.

Finians Oscar - 9pts @ 6's
Samcro - 5pts @ 10's
Petit Mouchoir - 2pts @ 13's & 4pts @ 6's
Monalee - 4pts @ 10's
Slate House - 2pts @ 16's
Red Jack - 2pts @ 14's
Pym - 2pts @ 14's
Presenting Percy - 2pts @ 14's
Bacardys - 2pts @ 10's

Total 34 pts staked - One winner (in most cases) would cover the outlay

Ravenhill Road @ 20's (WH) may be my next victim...

Sam Brown at 33s would be my idea of value at this stage. Annoys me I couldn't get it.
Entered up now, and may not look value after the weekend lol. But I think he's a very good stayer. 2m4 +

In the any race markets. Iv personally backed.

Finians 8s
Samcro 14s
Bacardys 12s
Petit mouchoir 12s 10s
Sutton place 14s
Footpad 16s.
Blow by blow 16s
Debuchet 14s
Red jack 16s

Regret not backing death duty at 12s, but thought it was a tad short when rsa 20s. And ended up going back in at 20s jlt which cost me considerable value.
 
Last edited:
For me so far:

Samcro 14/1, 12/1, 10/1
Petit Mouchior 10/1
Red Jack 16/1
Finians Oscar 6/1