• HELP US - Become a Patron - Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated ... a small donation each month would be a huge contribution. Become a Patron!

this week's entries

  • Like
Reactions: Eggs
  • Like
Reactions: JackieMoon33
Both In The Age and Shuffle The Deck win their races today for the 4yo P2P list. I'd say The Shuffler won't look out of place in graded affairs now. I'd not be overly concerned about his defeat first time out as Walshy gave him a special that day and barely touched him.
 
Both In The Age and Shuffle The Deck win their races today for the 4yo P2P list. I'd say The Shuffler won't look out of place in graded affairs now. I'd not be overly concerned about his defeat first time out as Walshy gave him a special that day and barely touched him.

Good stuff, mate :encouragement:
 
  • Like
Reactions: JackieMoon33
Wade Out is declared in the 13.02 at Lingfield over 2m on Wednesday. I wasn't expecting him to race at 2m much this season but this is his third race at the trip, despite finishing second last time out at Ascot. I can't see him being a long-term player at this trip which has now made me consider handicaps for him. This would be his third run which gives time to fit in two more before a tilt at something later in the season. I'd always expected him to be running over 2m4f minimum so it could bring in something like the Martin Pipe or Coral Cup.

https://www.fatjockey.com/forum/fat...kie-moon-horses-to-follow?p=465767#post465767
 
  • Like
Reactions: Eggs
this afternoon they should be out
 
The elusive Leaky Cauldron entered in the bumper at DR with Mullins. Think some people have mentioned him as a horse to follow.
 
The elusive Leaky Cauldron entered in the bumper at DR with Mullins. Think some people have mentioned him as a horse to follow.

One of my P2P horses that I couldn’t track down for sure who the new connections were.
 
Looks Kopek, Kawaboomga, Kaid D in the 2m maiden Boxing Day but Kaid D also entered at limerick same day, likely be split if that’s the case.

Impaire in the 3m Grade 1 with Better Days Ahead, Quai De Bourbon (unlikely).

Its for me 2m beginners 27th.

Salvator Mundi in the 2m Grade 1 novice.
 
Last edited:
Looks Kopek, Kawaboomga, Kaid D in the 2m maiden Boxing Day but Kaid D also entered at limerick same day, likely be split if that’s the case.

Impaire in the 3m Grade 1 with Better Days Ahead, Quai De Bourbon (unlikely).

Its for me 2m beginners 27th.

Salvator Mundi in the 2m Grade 1 novice.

Yeeeehaaaa

Get in

Kawaboomga is alive!!!!