If backing a horse to place in a request a bet... I take it the win counts also ?
:encouragement: Yeh, very much so.
If backing a horse to place in a request a bet... I take it the win counts also ?
Was probably bigger at one stage but I'm going AF, Copperhead, floressa and Summerville boy to place 33/1.
Hobbs and HDB train 2 or more. P mullins and John Jo o'Neil to ride 1 or more each 100/1
Defi Du Seuil & Altior to finish 1st & 2nd in any order & Chacun Pour Soi to finish 3rd in the Champion Chase @ 5/1
Skybet have this requestabet in twice. One @5/1 and one @9/4
Was probably bigger at one stage but I'm going AF, Copperhead, floressa and Summerville boy to place 33/1.
Hobbs and HDB train 2 or more. P mullins and John Jo o'Neil to ride 1 or more each 100/1
Good start
Yes looking good now we need tizzard to have two winners for HDB 2 winners tizzard 2 winners @16/1
Surprised to see the Envoi Allen Samcro any race double still available at 75-1. Both have shortened recently and the double on there most likely targets is only 90-1 with skybet and with most firms less than 75-1.