• HELP US - Become a Patron - Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated ... a small donation each month would be a huge contribution. Become a Patron!

Request-a-Bets (was 'Sky Bets' thread)

....hope I’m not imagining this, but it’s in my book as backed and I presume it was mentioned on here;

Min and Champ to win: Old Grangewood and Column of Fire placed @ 250-1.

If I’m right, CoF placed tomorrow will do very nicely.

I have a few quid on this one too
 
....hope I’m not imagining this, but it’s in my book as backed and I presume it was mentioned on here;

Min and Champ to win: Old Grangewood and Column of Fire placed @ 250-1.

If I’m right, CoF placed tomorrow will do very nicely.

I have £10 on this and have come on here to find out if oldgrangewoods 4th counts as a place? Sure it’s 4 places antepost on the handicaps? Was just going through my sky bet and saw it and thought wtf! Completely forgot all about it.
 
I have £10 on this and have come on here to find out if oldgrangewoods 4th counts as a place? Sure it’s 4 places antepost on the handicaps? Was just going through my sky bet and saw it and thought wtf! Completely forgot all about it.

...I’m sure OG counts as placed, Matey.
 
Week 10 - Champ to win the RSA Chase @ 8/1 Each Way
Week 17 - Envoi Allen to win any race @ 6/1
Week 18 - Envoi Allen to win any race @ 6/1
Week 19 - Samcro to win any race @ 7/1
Week 21 - Samcro to win any race @ 7/1
Week 25 - Envoi Allen & Samcro both to win any race @ 75/1
Week 30 - Envoi Allen to win the Ballymore @ 10/1
Week 35 - Trixie: Envoi Allen (Ballymore @ 4/1), Champ (RSA @ 5/1) & Samcro (JLT @ 7/1)



Limbs everywhere on this thread
 
Sharjah, Minella Indo, The Storyteller, Mohaayed and CoF all top 5 @ 66/1. Something else to roll onto CoF hopefully :concern:
 
I have £10 on this and have come on here to find out if oldgrangewoods 4th counts as a place? Sure it’s 4 places antepost on the handicaps? Was just going through my sky bet and saw it and thought wtf! Completely forgot all about it.

I've got the same bet and it says on my account that it's still running. First 4 with CoF tomorrow as well as I understand it.
 
Week 10 - Champ to win the RSA Chase @ 8/1 Each Way
Week 17 - Envoi Allen to win any race @ 6/1
Week 18 - Envoi Allen to win any race @ 6/1
Week 19 - Samcro to win any race @ 7/1
Week 21 - Samcro to win any race @ 7/1
Week 25 - Envoi Allen & Samcro both to win any race @ 75/1
Week 30 - Envoi Allen to win the Ballymore @ 10/1
Week 35 - Trixie: Envoi Allen (Ballymore @ 4/1), Champ (RSA @ 5/1) & Samcro (JLT @ 7/1)



Limbs everywhere on this thread

Fantastic! Well done! EA & Samcro have been such welcome winners
 
Sharjah, Minella Indo, The Storyteller, Mohaayed and CoF all top 5 @ 66/1. Something else to roll onto CoF hopefully :concern:

On this too Ryan, it’ll be my biggest winner after a few days of hitting the crossbar! I’m very optimistic about it now!
 
Totally unrelated. Apologies. I have two football season bets on the go that are cashing... 310 on a £620 and a 185 on a £1089
If the season finishes early due to the virus, do you guys think bet will be declared void and stakes reimbursed ?
 
Sharjah, Minella Indo, The Storyteller, Mohaayed and CoF all top 5 @ 66/1. Something else to roll onto CoF hopefully :concern:

On this as well. Column of Fire to smash it in at the end!!
 
Handicaps where 4 places. Others where 3. MOYAAYED for the win do nicely! But even a place for some you guys be sweet!
 
Totally unrelated. Apologies. I have two football season bets on the go that are cashing... 310 on a £620 and a 185 on a £1089
If the season finishes early due to the virus, do you guys think bet will be declared void and stakes reimbursed ?

I would imagine so yes Rigga
 
Good luck all! Hope its not a friday like last year! My big win of the day would be Solo, COF, Billaway and Delta Work all top 5 finishes for 4 figures, the prayer mat is out
 
Good luck all! Hope its not a friday like last year! My big win of the day would be Solo, COF, Billaway and Delta Work all top 5 finishes for 4 figures, the prayer mat is out

Another bet rolling onto CoF. This forum is going to be raucous if he goes in
 
I'll change my name to Kevloaf Of Fire