• HELP US - Become a Patron - Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated ... a small donation each month would be a huge contribution. Become a Patron!

Request-a-Bets (was 'Sky Bets' thread)

Ah man. Sorry, hadn't realised I'd quoted you! Meant to quote the original post from Moby with the prices on. :beaten:

Not a problem...the brains not what it was (and that’s a pretty low bar too) so I was getting a bit confused:glee:
 
Seeing the L'homme Presse to win today and Turner's bet in my unsettled bets still hurts.

Below one you'd have to think would have been exciting for today as well...

Allaho, Constitution Hill, Energumene & Ferny Hollow all to win any race @ 200/1
​​​​​No luck with these so far though.
 
Allaho, Energumene, Gaillard Du Mesnil, Sir Gerhard and Thyme Hill to place in any race is another winner at 66/1.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Big Bucks
I did honey, sir g and bob and honey sir g and porter, both @ 50/1, will never win a luckier bet than the Bob one and i couldn't bring myself to celebrate the win, felt like I'd robbed it. Main thing is gdc got up ok and what a monster he looks.
 
Pretty poor offerings from Skybet on Mercurey to win today and at next year’s festival unless you fancy them to win the Ballymore.

skybet 7s to win today and any race at next year’s festival, 8s with Hills to win any race at next years festival.

12s to win today and next years supreme, 16s with bet365 to win next years supreme.

33s to win today and next years Ballymore, best price I can see is 25s with Skybet and ladbrokes to win next year’s Ballymore.
 
Allaho, Constitution Hill, Energumene & FV to win at the festival @33/1 worth a punt?
 
Allaho, Constitution Hill, Energumene & FV to win at the festival @33/1 worth a punt?

Try adding allaho, constitution hill and energumene in their respective races and fv any race. See if you're happy with the odds difference.

My only comment would be it's extremely difficult to get four winners this far out so that should maybe factor into your thinking more than their individual prices?
 
Yeah, I think it was just the fact it was AR after getting burned this year with the switches
 
If you go on Sky and do FV (AR), Allaho (Ryan), Energumene (CC), Constitution Hill (CH) it's 64.4/1. Allaho is surely the only one there'd be any sort of doubt over target and Willie on RTV last night was pretty clear that he didn't seem to see any reason to switch. Only issue I could see is if something was up with APT.
 
If you go on Sky and do FV (AR), Allaho (Ryan), Energumene (CC), Constitution Hill (CH) it's 64.4/1. Allaho is surely the only one there'd be any sort of doubt over target and Willie on RTV last night was pretty clear that he didn't seem to see any reason to switch. Only issue I could see is if something was up with APT.

Likes that Atlantic Viking, Chucked Skys free fiver at worse so this weeks free fiver is on.
 
A skybet request a bet I thought has a chance @ big odds-
Constitution hill (ch), delta work (xc), allaho (rc), facile Vega(any race) and brandy love (any race) all to win 200/1.
If it was possible to put these together in an acca the odds would be 179/1, I don't think I'd normally do a 5 horse acca in September but this one kinda jumped out to me.
 
A skybet request a bet I thought has a chance @ big odds-
Constitution hill (ch), delta work (xc), allaho (rc), facile Vega(any race) and brandy love (any race) all to win 200/1.
If it was possible to put these together in an acca the odds would be 179/1, I don't think I'd normally do a 5 horse acca in September but this one kinda jumped out to me.

I've been looking at that. Do it as your own 5fold with brandy in the mares hurdle and it's approx 250/1 I think. Not sure I want to get involved in a 5 horse ACCA at those odds regardless, but agree it was interesting.