• HELP US - Become a Patron - Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated ... a small donation each month would be a huge contribution. Become a Patron!

MARTIN PIPE Conditionals Handicap Hurdle

Told by another attendee that apparently the owners aren't keen on Cheltenham for him

Makes sense. He looks a proper chaser in the making so probably minding him and looking further ahead. One for next season.
 
Shame in so much I had a 33s voucher, having said that I didn’t see him winning the MP anyway.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Eggs
….must be value down the list on this one if the top two in the betting are unlikely to run.
 
I'm a bit annoyed with myself for not having Cool Survivor backed at double figures for this.... tried quite hard to put myself off him and I can't, so backed at 8/1

Maybe a bit eager before seeing the mark but really obvious to see his chance
 
Can someone make the case for Imagine?

Obviously I loved Landrake for this, and I'm struggling to work out if I'm not warming to anything else just because I was so set on Landrake or if there just isn't anything that interesting in there.

​​​​​I say as Corbett's Cross boosts the Landrake form again... Ffs Gordon.:beaten::beaten:
 
Can someone make the case for Imagine?

Obviously I loved Landrake for this, and I'm struggling to work out if I'm not warming to anything else just because I was so set on Landrake or if there just isn't anything that interesting in there.

​​​​​I say as Corbett's Cross boosts the Landrake form again... Ffs Gordon.:beaten::beaten:

They thought Imagine was the one of out their 3 I was told. :applouse:
 
They thought Imagine was the one of out their 3 I was told. :applouse:

Is this legit or are you on the wind up? :highly_amused:

To be fair the only thing that makes sense to me is either that Landrake is injured, they thought he should go to one of the novice hurdles, or they had something better for the race. So I could buy into that a bit.
 
Is this legit or are you on the wind up? :highly_amused:

To be fair the only thing that makes sense to me is either that Landrake is injured, they thought he should go to one of the novice hurdles, or they had something better for the race. So I could buy into that a bit.

No thats legit haha..

Asked prior to Landrake not being declared for that race this weekend, was told Imagine was the one.
 
No thats legit haha..

Asked prior to Landrake not being declared for that race this weekend, was told Imagine was the one.

Fair play... If he's better handicapped than Landrake then I'm sold. Did they say why Landrake wasn't declared? Targeting something else?
 
Favori cut for the pipe with PP/Bf, wonder if something has been said this morning..