Lobos
Fat Jockey Patron - DGC Winner 2021
- Joined
- Mar 9, 2019
- Messages
- 29,285
- Reaction score
- 6,543
- Points
- 83
He did say ATM so a little hope....Spanish Harlem a NR here according to the Gaul stats transcript of Caseys preview night
:apologetic:
He did say ATM so a little hope....Spanish Harlem a NR here according to the Gaul stats transcript of Caseys preview night
He did say ATM so a little hope....
:apologetic:
Yea hard to read into it when it’s a summary and not the actual live recording
Told by another attendee that apparently the owners aren't keen on Cheltenham for him
Spanish Harlem a NR here according to the Gaul stats transcript of Caseys preview night
Same owner also has Hauturiere in the Pipe.
….must be value down the list on this one if the top two in the betting are unlikely to run.
Can someone make the case for Imagine?
Obviously I loved Landrake for this, and I'm struggling to work out if I'm not warming to anything else just because I was so set on Landrake or if there just isn't anything that interesting in there.
I say as Corbett's Cross boosts the Landrake form again... Ffs Gordon.:beaten::beaten:
They thought Imagine was the one of out their 3 I was told. :applouse:
Is this legit or are you on the wind up? :highly_amused:
To be fair the only thing that makes sense to me is either that Landrake is injured, they thought he should go to one of the novice hurdles, or they had something better for the race. So I could buy into that a bit.
No thats legit haha..
Asked prior to Landrake not being declared for that race this weekend, was told Imagine was the one.
Use your IMAGINEation :biggrin-new:
Fair play... If he's better handicapped than Landrake then I'm sold. Did they say why Landrake wasn't declared? Targeting something else?