• HELP US - Become a Patron - Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated ... a small donation each month would be a huge contribution. Become a Patron!

MARTIN PIPE Conditionals Handicap Hurdle

Hi Moby123 how about Favouri De Champdou and Cool Survivor in the Pipe.

PS: Thanks so much for giving us an early steer today - it's brilliant. Much appreciated.
 
No worries, it's what the forum is all about.
Fav 141
Cool 140
 
The weights are embargoed and the Irish ratings until after the press day tomorrow at Noon.

I have spoken to the BHA about it yesterday,

Thats on the BHA website and on Twitter now, confirming it.

I had it confirmed to me yesterday as I spent hours tracking down that Embargo and Press Day information.
​
 
Sea of blue for Imagine. Must have been tipped somewhere……

or his weights been leaked :applouse:
 
Sea of blue for Imagine. Must have been tipped somewhere……

or his weights been leaked :applouse:

I saw David Jennings tweeted that Johnny Dineen had a "surprising but very clever" 16/1 tip on UTA for today... I immediately thought of Imagine. Would explain the price collapse if I'm right.
 
I saw David Jennings tweeted that Johnny Dineen had a "surprising but very clever" 16/1 tip on UTA for today... I immediately thought of Imagine. Would explain the price collapse if I'm right.

Could be true. But mainly the selections put up on UTA are pushed out on the Tuesday morning. Guess we’ll find out tonight
 
Must be some value in this market. Plenty of the market leaders look unlikely to be running.
 
Sea of blue for Imagine. Must have been tipped somewhere……

or his weights been leaked :applouse:

Yeah one I've liked for a while, got some 16/1 last week and just pressed at 12s, has the perfect profile for this...
 
They thought Imagine was the one of out their 3 I was told. :applouse:

Just to be fully transparent as I see lots of FJ's are on Imagine for the Pipe. The latest is that the Coral is also under consideration aswell as the Pipe but final decision will be down to Gordon. Connections are in the dark atm too.
 
Just to be fully transparent as I see lots of FJ's are on Imagine for the Pipe. The latest is that the Coral is also under consideration aswell as the Pipe but final decision will be down to Gordon. Connections are in the dark atm too.

Appreciate the heads up, hopefully the sea of blue today is related to that Elliott decision...
 
Just to be fully transparent as I see lots of FJ's are on Imagine for the Pipe. The latest is that the Coral is also under consideration aswell as the Pipe but final decision will be down to Gordon. Connections are in the dark atm too.

Must mean that the 45 horse shortlist from yesterday isn't a complete list then, as Imagine wasn't on it...
 
Must mean that the 45 horse shortlist from yesterday isn't a complete list then, as Imagine wasn't on it...

Gordon's got many more entered than any stable tour covers.

He had around 70 runners last year.

Expecting similar this time
 
Everyone's favourite, Langer Dan, been shortened by a few for this today...
 
Consensus from the media day yesterday was that Imagine goes for the Martin Pipe, though does of course hold entries for almost everything.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Liammet