Lobos
Fat Jockey Patron - DGC Winner 2021
- Joined
- Mar 9, 2019
- Messages
- 29,308
- Reaction score
- 6,555
- Points
- 83
Probably best to wait and see for yourselfAnyone know what Nicky said about Constitution Hill in the racing post?
Sometbing along the lines he's back to his best??
Said that "He's a completely different horse to last year"...."Never seen him move better"...."I think he's suddenly developed quality. He never had quality, he was a square block, but he seems to have lengthened somehow and it's great to watch"Anyone know what Nicky said about Constitution Hill in the racing post?
Sometbing along the lines he's back to his best??
Think I preferred the days when we just gambled without all this trainer quote stuff .Said that "He's a completely different horse to last year"...."Never seen him move better"...."I think he's suddenly developed quality. He never had quality, he was a square block, but he seems to have lengthened somehow and it's great to watch"
That is one of Hendersons very best quotes.Said that "He's a completely different horse to last year"...."Never seen him move better"...."I think he's suddenly developed quality. He never had quality, he was a square block, but he seems to have lengthened somehow and it's great to watch"
That’s why I’m ignoring it.That is one of Hendersons very best quotes.
Gushing Bullshit like a male elephant with diarrhea.
Posh boy probably having a shower under it before washing his weird hair with Timotei.
From now on Constitution Hill will be known as "spongebob"
I concur. That brings our Supreme bets back to lifeBud Fox well beaten. Send him over a hurdle Gavin![]()
Not disagreeing, but Cromwell horses are running terrible at moment and not getting home. So I’m holding judgement at moment.Bud Fox well beaten. Send him over a hurdle Gavin![]()
That is one of Hendersons very best quotes.
Gushing Bullshit like a male elephant with diarrhea.
Posh boy probably having a shower under it before washing his weird hair with Timotei.
From now on Constitution Hill will be known as "spongebob"
That’s for sure he won’t be winning the Festival bumper based on that so best let him go hurdling.I concur. That brings our Supreme bets back to life![]()
Monday morning blues but at least there's going to be some very informative racing to look forward to!
I'm prepared to give him another chance. I think he will prefer spring ground and Gavin's form is rotten, probably be design. It was 1/51 before racing yesterday. Celestial Tune came out and boosted the form of his Punchestown win on Saturday too. I think 33/1 with cash out is fair enough.That’s for sure he won’t be winning the Festival bumper based on that so best let him go hurdling.
100%,can forgive any horse a average run on yesterdays ground, taking the stable form over the last week into consideration too the 33's might be an overreaction from the books, his previous form keeps stacking up and everyone around the horse believes he is special, I'll be judging him on his next performance.I'm prepared to give him another chance. I think he will prefer spring ground and Gavin's form is rotten, probably be design. It was 1/51 before racing yesterday. Celestial Tune came out and boosted the form of his Punchestown win on Saturday too. I think 33/1 with cash out is fair enough.