• HELP US - Become a Patron - Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated ... a small donation each month would be a huge contribution. Become a Patron!

Festival Antepost Tipping Competition 2020

Love this Ryan.

I may find myself doing some sort of combination bet a few of them listed.
 
Also, should anyone want any other stats, let me know and I'll get them worked out
 
Sorry Ryan just read your message about Jerrysback. I'll change it if OK and go for Give Me A Copper
 
Sorry Ryan just read your message about Jerrysback. I'll change it if OK and go for Give Me A Copper

No problem. Cheers, updated - 25/1
 
This is top work Ryan .......and thanks for doing it
 
Thanks Ryan, should be good fun this. Appreciate the effort!
 
First of all, thank you to everyone who entered. We got 57 entries and that was better than I think and Ista expected.

That is phenomenal!

I could cry I'm so happy and I had nothing to do with it.

Great idea Ista, and thank-you Ryan.



Everyone that entered, I love you.



I just read the list of horses people backed and thought, "why has somebody picked Edwardstone", :rolleyes: Whoops.
 
I just read the list of horses people backed and thought, "why has somebody picked Edwardstone", :rolleyes: Whoops.

I can't forgive myself, it's not as if he's even a strong winner for me, must have been in the moment, but a piss poor one at that!
 
That is phenomenal!

I could cry I'm so happy and I had nothing to do with it.

Great idea Ista, and thank-you Ryan.



Everyone that entered, I love you.



I just read the list of horses people backed and thought, "why has somebody picked Edwardstone", :rolleyes: Whoops.

It's a great level of interest. Hopefully even more on the completion on the week
 
I can't forgive myself, it's not as if he's even a strong winner for me, must have been in the moment, but a piss poor one at that!

Me and you then?

That's the dream team ?


I assumed I'd be on my own.... :highly_amused:
 
Well done Ryan and great idea Ista:encouragement:
 
Is it too late to enter? Very interesting reading regardless!
 
Is it too late to enter? Very interesting reading regardless!

It is I'm afraid but we're doing one on the week before cheltenham, keep your eyes peeled
 
Good stuff. Thank you for sorting it all!

Like I said, very interesting to read all the picks. More similar than I expected but a few variances on targets for some horses. Can’t believe so few went for Altior in the CC, and disappointed so few went for Brewin’ in the Arkle! In a small minority there! As I am with Clan Des Obeaux in the GC (and yes I know the record of those who’ve already run and failed). Otherwise, quite a few the same.
 
Me and you then?

That's the dream team ?


I assumed I'd be on my own.... :highly_amused:

Yes, me unfortunately, was banging on about Unexcepted but find myself with Edwardstone, not sure how that has happened :concern:

You are not alone, you'll be pleased to know.
 
Friday Prices:

Triumph Hurdle:

Aspire Tower 7
Allmankind 8
Goshen 8
Mick Pastor 26
Solo 26
Monte Cristo 34
Navajo Pass 34
Rayapour 41

County Hurdle:

Never Adapt 17
Aramon 26
Band of Outlaws 26
Eldorado Allen 26
French Crusader 26
Soviet Pimpernel 26
Turnpike Trip 26
Whiskey Sour 26
Bennys Bridge 34
Buildmeupbuttercup 34
Ciel de Neige 34
Elixir De Nutz 34
Gumball 34
Harambe 34
Jandil 34
Lightly Squeeze 34
Monsier LeCoq 34
Quoi De Neuf 34
Saglawy 34
Thomas Darby 34
Wild Max 34
Countister 41
Gardens of Babylon 41
Sebastapol 41
Mohaayed 51
Chtibello SP

Albert Bartlett

Thyme Hill 6
Fury Road 11
Monkfish 11
Latest Exhibition 13
The Big Breakaway 13
Lord Royal 17
Diol Ker 20
The Big Getaway 34
House Island 51
Vis Ta Loi 51

Gold Cup:

Al Boum Photo 5.5
Kemboy 8
Lostintranslation 9
Delta Work 10
Santini 10
Presenting Percy 12
Chris' Dream 34

Foxhunter:

Hazel Hill 6
Caryto Des Brosses 17
Shantou Flyer 17
Stand Up and Fight 17
Top Wood 17
Art Mauresque 21
Don Poli 21
Mighty Stowaway 34

Grand Annual

Al Dancer 21
Lisp 21
Magic Saint 21
Marracudja 21
Bun Doran 26
Capeland 26
Nube Negra 26
Brelan D'As 34
Destrier 34
I'm a Game Changer 34
Ornua 34
Paloma Blue 34
Eamon An Cnoic 41
The Last Day 41
Clondaw Castle 51
Us and Them 51
Not Another Muddle SP

Martin Pipe:

Front View 13
Floueur 15
Ilikedwayurthinkin 15
Column of Fire 17
Flash The Steel 17
Sempo 17
Embittered 21
Longhouse Poet 21
Conflated 26
Dame De Compagnie 26
Ciel de Neige 34

Top work and thank you for all the effort you have put in