• HELP US - Become a Patron - Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated ... a small donation each month would be a huge contribution. Become a Patron!

Sandown 1:50

Thomas Shelby

Previous Lurker
Joined
Feb 16, 2015
Messages
184
Reaction score
8
Points
0
Location
Birmingham
So, the judges called One for Rosie the winner at 12/1.

Then discovered they had got it wrong and that One for Rosie was actually second and Third Wind had won.

Bet 365 paid out and I withdrew my money. Can they claim the money back?

Farcical!
 
Ok it would appear Bet365 are not too happy paying out on both horses.

My account now shows a minus amount for the winnings I withdrew.

I put a deposit back in to bet on Bob Mahler later on but it just took the fiver off the minus amount and wouldn't let me place a bet on Bob Mahler.
 
Ok it would appear Bet365 are not too happy paying out on both horses.

My account now shows a minus amount for the winnings I withdrew.

I put a deposit back in to bet on Bob Mahler later on but it just took the fiver off the minus amount and wouldn't let me place a bet on Bob Mahler.

I suppose you can't blame them. He got beat so if they can recoup their money, they will.
 
I backed both funnily enough. Different bookies. The one for rosie bookie paid out as a winner in the end. Happy days. One race, two winners :)
 
You know they paid you out in error, if they honour the mistake (from another diabolical admin shambles) then your account will will be flagged and restricted/closed.
If you had £20k at 12/1 fair enough, otherwise write it off and move on...