mcolebrook
Member
- Joined
- Jan 18, 2020
- Messages
- 25
- Reaction score
- 29
- Points
- 13
Sorry for the delay - please could I replace The Conditional with City Island? No worries if too late.
Sorry for the delay - please could I replace The Conditional with City Island? No worries if too late.
I may go through this later and tally up picks for each race, tie it in with my research and see if some winners come out of that method! Im buzzing for chelt
I think that would be interesting (and sure to spark a few more debates!) if it's fairly easy for you to put that info out. Thanks for all you're doing here, I can see this becoming an annual fixture.
Martin Pipe:
Column of Fire 36
Ilikedwayurthinkin 7
Sempo 3
Conflated 3
Floueur 1
Flash The Steel 1
Embittered 1
Longhouse Poet 1
Dame De Compagnie 1
Ciel de Neige 1
Front View 1
37 members on my nice list.
20 members on my naughty list.
As Mrs Somer says. When im good im very very good but when im bad im better![]()
That is the worst post I've had to read in my 3+ years on this forum
:applause: