Last bit of 20s around for Coeur Sublime. Great EW bet.
On what bit of form this season is that a great bet? - Obviously, we both know he has no firm this season making that good.
Last seasons 2nd in the Triumph is his standout piece of form, and the winner of the race has not won since.... (you can argue he's better VALUE than Pentland Hills, which may be true, but I believe Pentland Hills is priced hilariously)
Of the other horses that mmay have 'ran their race' in that Triumph, Gardens of Babylon? Nothing since. Nelson River? Lol. Quel Destin in 5th? He's done well.
It's hardly strong form.
I won't allow Pic D'Orhy in 10th beaten 20L as proof of it being a strong race either, as if he ran his race in the Triumph, all the horses ahead of him would be Graded winners by now.
Couer Sublime got walloped by Darasso 19L
Beaten 14.5L by French Made
Beaten 12.5L behind Sharjah
I don't get how he's a good bet at 20/1?
Davy Russell says he works like a Champion Hurdler..... that's the best arguement there is for him?

Not personal, of course
