• HELP US - Become a Patron - Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated ... a small donation each month would be a huge contribution. Become a Patron!

Champion Hurdle 2020

And the Juvenile race French Made won last year turned into a sprint on ground he wouldn't have liked.

Also just a point on his in running prices, its obviously based on how well he travels. He touched just under 2.7 in Leopardstown, he traded just under odds on in the Triumph and well under odds on in every other race he hasn't won.

May be wrong but I consider 20.0 plus pretty good value but would also consider getting a lay in mid race at under 3.0. May or may not get matched but thats my plan anyway. Game of opinions.

Yes fair enough, can see that as an angle.
 
Saw her in boots with a packet of lemsip and some lockets
 
Of course on reflection they may have been unspecified hot drinks and lozenges
 
Saw her in boots with a packet of lemsip and some lockets

:highly_amused: very good.


Hendo loves this, he faffed about telling us about Altior's foot one year too didn't he?
 
Positive news for Epatante backers on the opening show this morning.
 
Might as well supplement Charli Parcs
 
All the talk about Epatante, I can see one of his others winning instead. A bit like the Punjabi/Binocular season. I'm going to forgive Fusil Raffles that one bad run.
 
All the talk about Epatante, I can see one of his others winning instead. A bit like the Punjabi/Binocular season. I'm going to forgive Fusil Raffles that one bad run.

Disappointed he hasn’t found much off the bridle recently but has been travelling into his races very well, maybe they are just getting him right for the big one
 
All the talk about Epatante, I can see one of his others winning instead. A bit like the Punjabi/Binocular season. I'm going to forgive Fusil Raffles that one bad run.

How forgiving Binocular backers have been. He was best horse in the race.