I thin both ran up to their marks
Both are suited to middle distance, and likely to run their best RPR's at this trip
I thought the race didnt have much pace it in, and expected IEP to take advantage... but its a tough slog at fairyhouse, especially when its soft
If the stayers turned into a 2 mile 4 race, i.e. no pace at all for the first 5-6 furlongs, I can make a case for Teahupoo but as it stands, I'm still searching for something.
In a race that was slowly run he should've been too quick for teahupoo (a horse that got outpaced over 3 miles at punchestown)
Honestly think the owners have wasted a year of the horses career wanting a hurdling campaign
Even if Con Hill got injured don't think he'd beat state man in a champion hurdle
Yeah I've ran some figs and trying to make sense of it just sounds like making an excuse for IEP as odd as that may sound. Paul still has a double fistful jumping 2out and 2f to go taking a pull still and only gets to work just before the last when Tea is upside then throws the kitchen sink at him was ridden up to then like he was ultra confident.