FinalFurlong91
Member
- Joined
- Oct 30, 2020
- Messages
- 8,506
- Reaction score
- 2,774
- Points
- 83
- Age
- 34
Wouldn’t touch Allaho unless he came back at the start of the season and won in a fashion where it didn’t look like he lost 12 lbs, and no sign of bounce next time out
Too may ifs and but. He’ll be 10, extremely hard ask
id be surprised if we see Allaho again tbh, so hard to get these back
I'd imagine if he's fit he will run in the durkan against galopin
And given allaho always badly needs the run it'd be very unlikely he won
That's why I don't feel the need to get involved at this very early stage
I'd never normally even consider backing a 10yo for Cheltenham but it's allaho and he's my favourite horse in training and owes me absolutely nothing after his 2 ryanairs and punchestown gold cup