Would Luccia have to carry a penalty for this if she were to win the Tolworth?
Yes, 5lbs I believe
Yes, 5lbs I believe
Is the 5lb penalty not for horses who have won any graded race ?
Yes I believe it is for winning any graded race. Statuaire won the Royal Bond last year and was given 5lb penalty for MNH
Yes I believe it is for winning any graded race. Statuaire won the Royal Bond last year and was given 5lb penalty for MNH
Penalties, a winner of a Class 2 weight-for-age or Class 1
handicap hurdle race…3lb
Of a Class 1 weight-for-age hurdle race…5lb
.................
Penalties, a winner of a Class 2 weight-for-age or Class 1
handicap hurdle race…3lb
Of a Class 1 weight-for-age hurdle race…5lb
^ I believe Luccia already gets a 5lb penalty for her Listed race. So whether she wins the Tolworth or not, she'll still carry 11-7 in the Mares Novice compared to 11-2 for those who aren't penalised.
Two nice runs in behind facile with regards this race
Disappointing she's been cut on the back of it...
Is getting beaten by Il Etait Temps that impressive?
Two nice runs in behind facile with regards this race
Need to rewatch it as I was concentrating on FV but she wasn't really put in the race was she. If you split it into a race between FV and IET and then the rest, she's hammered the others.