• HELP US - Become a Patron - Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated ... a small donation each month would be a huge contribution. Become a Patron!

Day 2 Festival Yankee - Captain :- Yosser

…erm, already looking more like a Trixie :emmersed:

:beguiled:

If Path D'oroux runs in The Grand Annual, i fully expect to be fed grapes by all the FJ's whilst i lie on a feather couch in my toga and all the wives dancing around me in a circle
 
It's a great kop out though. We could end up with a nice treble all around :beguiled:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Eggs
It's a great kop out though. We could end up with a nice treble all around :beguiled:

Well somehow I’ve got three different Yankees out of all this:excitement:
And I’ve bloody loved it!!

And I think there’s another one if I dare read back over the thread :biggrin-new:
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Kevloaf and Yosser
Well somehow I’ve got three different Yankees out of all this:excitement:
And I’ve bloody loved it!!

And I think there’s another one if I dare read back over the thread :biggrin-new:

:biggrin-new:

I am going to do the plate one too. I was thinking about this before. When all the Yankees are announced. I am going to back them all obviously but i am going to mix and match them all too and do about another 4.


Just got a bit of topping up on The Big Westerner to do, i have ran out of time for July Flower. Just going to have to stick 40 on her on the nose whilst the price is what it is for cover. I have Jetara at 33s though in that each way too. She is so far under the radar, submarines couldn't pick her up then a few more handicappers and then a few more multis and then i will be sat on the couch watching the David Jennings Paddy Power morning show then i know it's here :bee:
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Tickety Boo
Best of Luck Yosser , I like your Reasoning / case made ., I'll be doing this today or tomorrow. :encouragement: ..
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yosser
Bump


Post it again ? :cheerful:
 
Bump


Post it again ? :cheerful:

:biggrin-new::biggrin-new:

Ok folks the anticipation is over........................ :excitement::excitement:

Due to peer pressure the yankee is as follows (with the super sub)

Each way terms - The reason it was presented early was because of the anticipated and ongoing price changes. (Current prices in brackets)


Brown Advisory - Stellar Story - 14/1 (14/1)
Cross Country - Bussleton - 10/1 (7/1)
Champion Chase - Marine Nationale - 7/1 (5/1)
Bumper - Kalypsochance - 13/2 (13/2)