• HELP US - Become a Patron - Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated ... a small donation each month would be a huge contribution. Become a Patron!

Day 2 Festival Yankee - Captain :- Yosser

Path Droux could run here. But Gavin has said on more than one occasion that he is more likely for the Plate or Jack Richards.
Gavin has 4 other entries in the Annual.

I like the other three choices for an each way angle, although not convinced there's a need to go this early.
Which of those are likely to shorten do you think ?

Agree

Why the idea to go early? as surely more clarity over next week ?
 
But likely shorter prices. Swings and Roundabouts.

It was exactly that Lobos. Marine Nationale i don't think will be an each way player by that time and i think Bussleton will end up around 6/1. This is always the issue with trying to predict a handicapper. I think Kalypsochance is a good sub though although i hate this years bumper. He is the one that has been out twice and done it twice. He is clearly highly regarded. I am on the Yankee now with PD but will go again with Kalypso. I am very keen on Stellar Story, i haven't heard anybody talk about him so i must be in a minority of one but we will find out in little under 2 weeks whether my eyes deceive me or not. I don't think they will. I see a big race. The way he caught The Jukebox Man was really impressive. think he will be a National horse next year.
 
Gawd Blimey, Yossers back for sure !

Good for the Forum methinks ! :applouse:

:biggrin-new::biggrin-new: Just peeled back a little bit of the curtain so you could all peek into my mind. Don't open them any further though, it's like a bottle bank in there, pandora's box is nestled on the bottom somewhere :emmersed::emmersed::emmersed:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Fouroverthrutwo
….Cromwell says Path D’oroux heading to the plate.

‘Path D’Oroux is likely to step up in trip to run here (TrustATrader Plate). It’ll be his first time over two and a half miles and we’re hoping that’ll bring about improvement.

“He’s been consistent over two miles but over the longer trip I’m hopeful he’ll be a big player. He’s one I think could be one of our dark horses and might be a good each-way shout.”
​
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: DenmanSacre
How many are going to do the yankee with Path Droux for the plate ? :highly_amused:
Imagine ?
How would you feel ?
Be Yankees fucking everywhere by the time we've done.
We'll be telling them to fuck off home like in the 50's.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Fouroverthrutwo
How many are going to do the yankee with Path Droux for the plate ? :highly_amused:
Imagine ?
How would you feel ?
Be Yankees fucking everywhere by the time we've done.
We'll be telling them to fuck off home like in the 50's.

After what happened in the Oval Office yesterday we may not have the chance for some time.
 
After what happened in the Oval Office yesterday we may not have the chance for some time.

That bloke who asked why he wasn't wearing a suit has become my enemy number one.
If Zelensky wasn't so obviously wound so tight after early meetings behind closed doors, I'm sure he'd have come back with a better retort, although he didn't do bad in the circumstances.
What a Fat appalling deluded scumbag of a human that cunt was.
Can you tell I'm still fuming.
Going in garden this afternoon to trim top off my grass I think.
 
How many are going to do the yankee with Path Droux for the plate ? :highly_amused:
Imagine ?
How would you feel ?
Be Yankees fucking everywhere by the time we've done.
We'll be telling them to fuck off home like in the 50's.


…not me. I put the originally bet on NRNB and will leave it at that.

Saying that, I did use the Hills Super Boost to add PD to my Plate book at 20-1 this morning. I do like Ginny’s for the race.
 
That bloke who asked why he wasn't wearing a suit has become my enemy number one.
If Zelensky wasn't so obviously wound so tight after early meetings behind closed doors, I'm sure he'd have come back with a better retort, although he didn't do bad in the circumstances.
What a Fat appalling deluded scumbag of a human that cunt was.
Can you tell I'm still fuming.
Going in garden this afternoon to trim top off my grass I think.

You mean he wasn’t already. You know that’s Marjorie Taylor Greens squeeze don’t you. I’m not ashamed to say it but I’ve been and still am so angry I’m struggling to hold back the tears. Thank fuck I’m on my own today. I should also stop posting as I don’t think I’ve got self discipline today. If I do say anything that offends anyone today , forgive me I’m being a cunt.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Fouroverthrutwo
You mean he wasn’t already. You know that’s Marjorie Taylor Greens squeeze don’t you. I’m not ashamed to say it but I’ve been and still am so angry I’m struggling to hold back the tears. Thank fuck I’m on my own today. I should also stop posting as I don’t think I’ve got self discipline today. If I do say anything that offends anyone today , forgive me I’m being a cunt.

I knew I recognised him.
Just googled him and realised it was him.
The Hypocrite - cross dresser fella from memory.
A video of those two cunts having sex would stop all wars instantly. We'd all realise that there are worse things in life.

I loved how they were asking for thanks after the majority of the republican party have been voting against Ukraine Aid for the last 18 months or so.
Then to compound that further, saying it was Stupid Biden that gave him the money anyway.

"So say thank you, sign the deal and give me your fucking watch, wallet and mobile phone"

Get ready Greenland, the "Ace Land Grabber" is in town.

I'll stop now. :encouragement:
 
  • Like
Reactions: BigChaang
I listened to a fascinating rest is classified about Greenland and its historic and current importance strategically this morning
 
That bloke who asked why he wasn't wearing a suit has become my enemy number one.
If Zelensky wasn't so obviously wound so tight after early meetings behind closed doors, I'm sure he'd have come back with a better retort, although he didn't do bad in the circumstances.
What a Fat appalling deluded scumbag of a human that cunt was.
Can you tell I'm still fuming.
Going in garden this afternoon to trim top off my grass I think.

I knew I would not have been the only one
absolutely seething last night
bloody disgraceful
 
Going to have to do both I think
Cheers DS

I have done the same carnage :biggrin-new: I thought i had picked out a reet one there. Could still have yet :anonymous: I might do the same with Path D'oroux in the Plate too NRNB just to spice it up a bit. No such thing as too many Multis at Cheltenham, you just lose track of them :emmersed:

Been at work since 5am and only just logged on. Love what this thread has descended into :emmersed::emmersed: I have seen the news but not the incident yet
 
I have done the same carnage :biggrin-new: I thought i had picked out a reet one there. Could still have yet :anonymous: I might do the same with Path D'oroux in the Plate too NRNB just to spice it up a bit. No such thing as too many Multis at Cheltenham, you just lose track of them :emmersed:

Been at work since 5am and only just logged on. Love what this thread has descended into :emmersed::emmersed: I have seen the news but not the incident yet

Fuck all else to discuss, you've already picked the Yankee :unconscious::love_heart: