• HELP US - Become a Patron - Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated ... a small donation each month would be a huge contribution. Become a Patron!

J.L.T Novices Chase 2019

His comments were quite bold though. 'no comparison'.
 
The man is a genius. What he's achieved is incredible.
 
Because master dino is a multiple graded winner.

Terrefort was nothing in France.

Yes he states that in the same piece. Very open trainer and a shame more UK based trainers are not the same.
 
Loved Master Dino's debut myself. The front two were well clear of some decent horses and the Gary Moore horse showed how hard they'd gone imo. 16/1 is one of my favourite bets of the week and can't wait to see him in the Scilly Isles.

Same here. Him at 16s is probably my best bet along with Delta work 16s any race.

I think the French horse wins this comfortably. 2/1 favourite after he wins next time
 
I hope he goes and win the Scilly Isles Chase. That'll shorten him up loads more as the "love train" gets into gear.
Big stat to break if he wins the Scilly Isles in the JLT.

I’m not a fan of trends but that one is right up there as the stupidest. 2nd, 2nd, 3rd last three years.
 
I think being a c##t is a prerequisite.
 
I’d fancy Vinndication to out battle Dino in the Scilly Isles and go fav for this in a few weeks!
 
I’d fancy Vinndication to out battle Dino in the Scilly Isles and go fav for this in a few weeks!

Lostintranslation goes too. Red hot race. Looks stronger than the jlt itself at this stage.

Personally think vindication loses his unbeaten tag here.
 
Lostintranslation goes too. Red hot race. Looks stronger than the jlt itself at this stage.

Personally think vindication loses his unbeaten tag here.

I think your slightly underestimating his talent but more importantly his appetite for a battle, he’ll only ever do enough to win, but the first horse to get his nose in front of Vinndication will have to be a proper hardly class act of a horse!
 
I think your slightly underestimating his talent but more importantly his appetite for a battle, he’ll only ever do enough to win, but the first horse to get his nose in front of Vinndication will have to be a proper hardly class act of a horse!

I think your over estimating his talent. Imo there'll be 2 in front if he does indeed run. Will be the 1st time he's been in a proper race.
 
Lostintranslation could run in Ireland too.