Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

2019 Grand National

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I could be wrong but I think that, historically, there aren't many withdrawals between the 5 day confirmations and final decs.

5 against the field for me:
    Rock The Kasbah
    Noble Endeavor
    Step Back
    Vintage Clouds
    Walk In The Mill
    Last edited by archie; 1 April 2019, 06:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mayo View Post
      Valseur Lido added at 100/1. Finished 8th last year not really seeing it out but could carry a stone less this year. Rachael factor also.
      RP from last year: Looked well, mid-division, headway 12th, tracked leaders 16th, ridden in 4th after 3 out until next, weakened last.

That was off 158 gets in off 146 this year. Carries 10-6 instead of 11-7. What could go wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by archie View Post
        I could be wrong but I think that, historically, there aren't many withdrawals between the 5 day confirmations and final decs.

5 against the field for me:
        Rock The Kasbah
        Noble Endeavour
        Step Back
        Vintage Clouds
        Walk In The Mill

Looks like Ultragold and Warriors Tale more likely Topham and Mala Beach ground dependent and needs rain, so those three look like they could miss the race. Never thought Joe Farrell would sneak in, but that looks a real possibility now.

Comment

• Warriors Tale is running in the National

Comment

• Have added Joe Farrell on the off chance he squeezes into no.40.

@ 60/1 NRNB it's a no brainer for me.
            Last edited by SeanRock; 1 April 2019, 02:28 PM.

Comment

RP from last year: Looked well, mid-division, headway 12th, tracked leaders 16th, ridden in 4th after 3 out until next, weakened last.

That was off 158 gets in off 146 this year. Carries 10-6 instead of 11-7. What could go wrong.
              like that bet, so I've copied.

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
                So have I. Thanks for pointing it out Mayo

Comment

• Few more jockey bookings. Jamie Codd on Mala Beach, Patrick Mullins on Don Poli, Sean Bowen on Monbeg Notorius, Mark Enright on Noble Endeavour

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanRock View Post
                    Have added Joe Farrell on the off chance he squeezes into no.40.

@ 60/1 NRNB it's a no brainer for me.
                    That's a great bet. 25's in places now.

Comment

Good spot that.
                      One of the key trends (from a while back) was horses who have previously contested the race....

Comment

• ....posting this here, but it impacts the whole meeting. Henderson outlines his Aintree plans;

The Master of Seven Barrows has another strong squad for the Grand National Festival, led by the likes of Jonbon, Shishkin and Sir Gino.

Comment

• Valseur Lido ride is Rachel’s if she wants it according to Eddie O’Leary

Comment

• Originally posted by billymag View Post
                            Seven Towers looks like Joe Farrell has a chance of sneaking in, what score would he of got on your system please
                            If Joe Farrell takes to the fences, no reason why he will not be involved in the finish. 50's was certainly too big today.

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
                              I'm going to do it tomorrow ! , "copied".

Comment

• Originally posted by Baz View Post
                                If Joe Farrell takes to the fences, no reason why he will not be involved in the finish. 50's was certainly too big today.
                                50's still available with hills, not sure it'll still be there when the shops reopen though

Comment

Working...
                                X