Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

2019 Grand National

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Columnist David Ord in Sporting Life column:

VALSEUR LIDO

"Elliott, Gigginstown, won't be wearing a maroon cap with a white star. Wears headgear, stays well. Not temperamental - but not as good as he was either."

Isnt it a De Bromhead horse??? Very lazy Journalisim!

Comment

• ....plenty of rain overnight here in Liverpool and still falling now. I’m sure that is welcome for most.

Comment

• The rain is a negative but I'm really liking Step Back in this now. He's going to be my number 1 selection.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
          The rain is a negative but I'm really liking Step Back in this now. He's going to be my number 1 selection.
          He’s been my main interest since demolishing his Whitbread field last April but it’s all about his feet, if they’re good to go on Sat morning we have a chance...

Comment

• With Abolitionist out my choices against each field are

Rathvinden 2.5U e/w 14/1
            Mall Dini 1.5U e/w 25 and 28/1
            Ramses De Teillee 1U e/w 36/1
            Joe Farrell 0.5u e/w 33/1

If Farrell doesn’t get in I will put that on Valseur Lido as I’ve folllowed the horse it’s whole career, and love Rachel Blackmore, doubt it stays though.

And I’m kidding myself to act like I won’t have £20 on the Tiger just in case and as a thanks to getting me out of a whole on the Wednesday!

Comment

• Originally posted by Eggs View Post
              ....plenty of rain overnight here in Liverpool and still falling now. I’m sure that is welcome for most.
              Plenty more today and tomorrow then bright sunshine for the 3 days would be ideal

Comment

• Where’s the 14/1 Rathvinden at Hurricane?

Comment

• Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
                  He’s been my main interest since demolishing his Whitbread field last April but it’s all about his feet, if they’re good to go on Sat morning we have a chance...
                  Same here Ista. I went right off him during the winter but he's firmly back on my radar now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                    The rain is a negative but I'm really liking Step Back in this now. He's going to be my number 1 selection.
                    ....quite a lot of rain through the night but it stopped about 8am and it’s been fine and dry since.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eggs View Post
                      ....quite a lot of rain through the night but it stopped about 8am and it’s been fine and dry since.
                      Hopefully just enough to stop them watering further

Comment

• Originally posted by FaugheenTheMachine View Post
                        Where’s the 14/1 Rathvinden at Hurricane?
                        It’s gone now unfortunately, I put it on after the festival with some of my money left over in the 365 account

Comment

• Some move for Joe Farrell.

Getting jocked up now

look like Ultragold goes here

Mark Walsh on Regal Encore ?

Comment

• Hi guys...does livelovelaugh go ??getting contradicting quotes ?

Comment

• Originally posted by mayo View Post
                              Some move for Joe Farrell.

Getting jocked up now

look like Ultragold goes here

Mark Walsh on Regal Encore ?
                              Joe Farrell is Hugh Taylor’s selection if he makes the cut, that will have supported the gamble I’m sure.

Comment

• Just trying to think of who will come out of it

I’d still be really surprised if Blow by Blow came here despite having a jockey booking
                                Magic Light?
                                Regal Encore?
                                Up for Review?

Struggling to find the 2 needed

Comment

Working...
                                X