Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Punchestown Festival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One I forgot about. 1pt ew La bague au roi 20/1.

Comment

Nice pot there Archie, congrats!

Comment

Missed out there on Josies Orders, didn’t think auvergnant would stay carrying an extra stone

Comment

Not a penny on him for the first time possibly ever, but that was glorious to watch.

I’d love to have seen him over fences over a long distance.

Comment

Half the field need to be taken in for questioning there.

Regardless an unbelievable performance, I’m fingers crossed they keep him for another year just so I can see him in person again

Comment

YES!

Didn't even have money on. Just joyous to watch him like that

Comment

Originally posted by scooby91 View Post
                just the 1 race of financial interest for me tomorrow on an interesting card.

Alboum photo 5/1 1pt ew
                iv always liked him hes a real fighter and can pull a race out the bag with sheer determination, hes priced fairly
                this is his trip imo and with a clean round, which isn't a given and needs to be taken into consideration. He'd have every chance.

Shattered love 2pts ew 7/1.
                She should be somewhere between 7/2 and 4/1 for this imo. Jumps beautifully travels very well, ticks all the boxes. Very keen on her here. Shes considerably over priced and has every chance.

And just the one wednesday. Jetz 14/1 ew in the 3 mile novice he's a solid hardy horse, stays well. Needs holding right up with one late rattle. He will win a big one before long over 3m+ just needs riding accordingly. .

Faugheen stayers hurdle 9/1 ew nrnb.
                Can't let him go unbacked on what is likely to be his final start. He's not without a chance. He likes punchestown, the step up may help. If he still has the desire to win, it could be a memorable moment. I'll be wanting him to run well that's for sure. And hope he can do himself proud. There's no way he goes off at 9/1 that's for certain.
                faugheen !!!!! Almost brought a tear to my eye.
                https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Absolutely loved that performance. Brilliant and so pleased to see him retain the ability.

Comment

Tomorrow.
                    7.10 Shady operator 15/2 ew

6.05 Getabird 8/1 win only

5.30 Min 20/1 ew
                    https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                    Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Faugheeeeeeen So happy. I didn't back it despite looking at 14/1 and 10/1 and 15/2 this morning but still was roaring it home which must speak volumes. I'm sure many feel the same

Comment

Brilliant, best moment of the season for me.
                        Interesting Rich and Willie talking about chasing next season. would be very unusual for a 11yr old but he is lightly raced

Comment

Originally posted by KingSprinterSacre View Post
                          Brilliant, best moment of the season for me.
                          Interesting Rich and Willie talking about chasing next season. would be very unusual for a 11yr old but he is lightly raced
                          I suppose they have nothing to lose with him and he owes them nothing.... if he takes to it he's clearly still one to be keeping an eye on.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                            I suppose they have nothing to lose with him and he owes them nothing.... if he takes to it he's clearly still one to be keeping an eye on.
                            yep and if he doesn't take to it they know they can drop back for the stayers hurdle

Comment

I’m sure I’ve read that the reason they never went chasing because of back issues.

Maybe they see if he can jump a fence and go for the GC if he’s good at it, no reason to do it for a JLT or RSA

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
                                I’m sure I’ve read that the reason they never went chasing because of back issues.

Maybe they see if he can jump a fence and go for the GC if he’s good at it, no reason to do it for a JLT or RSA
                                Oh yeah, no doubt at all he'd be going for the Gold Cup .... 0% chance he'd run in a novice chase at Cheltenham.

To be fair, I think its incredibly unlikely and you couldn't realistically back him ante-post for any race let alone a Gold Cup but it is a nice thought

Comment

Working...
                                X